New Oregon unis

mrachmiel

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
also my review

There are three things wrong with it. Dumb number font when it comes to legibility. The uneccesary number of jerseys/pants/helmets. One alternate is usually ok, but two is ridiculous. And the steel markings on the shoulders and pants.

Other than that I think I like them.

I agree with most of your review.

The three helmets are growing on me. Lets just be happy that it's not 4 helmets (green, white, yellow, and black). It's kind of like baseball; we're used to teams having more than one hat to go with different uniforms. I'm so glad there's no black helmet. I still think they should stick with just one helmet, the green one.

I have mixed feelings about the uniforms. Oregon is Nike's testing ground school so these uniforms are supposed to be "out there". If these are the most "out there" uniforms that Nike could come up with, then they're not that bad.

Things I don't like:

? diamondplate pattern

? numeral font

? black jersey

? black pants

? the number outline on the white jersey should be yellow

Things I like:

? green jersey, white jersey, yellow jersey (I've always been a fan of yellow jerseys B))

? green pants, white pants

? green, yellow, and white helmet helmets

? stretch twill numbers

buffalo_sig.png

So theoretically the ducks could wear:

White Top/Black pants

White Top/Yellow pants

White Top/Green Pants

White Top/White Pants

Green Top/Black Pants

Green Top/Yellow Pants

Green Top/Green Pants

Green Top/White Pants

Black Top/Black Pants

Black Top/Yellow Pants

Black Top/Green Pants

Black Top/White Pants

Yellow Top/Black Pants

Yellow Top/Yellow Pants

Yellow Top/Green Pants

Yellow Top/White Pants

That's 16 different combinations of just the uniforms alone.

Throw in the three helmets and that's 48 Different Uniform combinations.

Divided by 12 regular season games.

The Ducks could "hypothetically" never wear the same uniform for 4 years!

Actually they'll probably also have white, yellow, green and black undershirts so that makes 192 combinations if my math is correct.

buffalo_sig.png

The jerseys look like somebody ran over them with a truck, the helmets look like a hot rod with the flames, and doesn't Donald Duck ride a motorcycle onto the field before football games? At this point, Oregon might as well start calling themselves the "Road Warriors."

:puke:

Puke is too nice a word for these unis - how about "Projectile Vomiting"!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

And to think I thought it was impossible to out-do the Canucks "V" sweaters in terms of ungly-ness. Oh how I was wrong.

heh...these aint even close to ugly IMO, and I used to think the Nucks' V jerseys were ugly...but we gotta go to Toronto for sports' ugliest eyesores:

GrandFinal4.jpg

(I'm sorry, Primal, but I had to show it. not all of em were destroyed, it seems)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

vomiting.jpg

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

NIKE MUST BE OVERTHROWN, THIS HORROR MUST END.

A R E Y O U S E R I O U S ?!??!?!?!? Those things are god-:censored:ing awful. Terrible, gross, abominable.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

im gonna buy all four jerseys.....so :P

hehe a fan never turns his back on his team!!!!

You'd better turn your back on the team or else you'll go blind looking at these uniforms.

Who designed the yellow helmet, Nike or Orange County Choppers?

171277505_38ad397e95_b.jpg

Yep. Terrible.

I really really like the White uni's.

I think one thing everyone needs to take with a grain assault is that this is Oregon's niche and their deal. Dynamic uni's that are against everything traditional. They are Nike Guinea pigs but thats the way they are.

I like them for being different and I also love uni's from the traditional schools.

I live in oregon and those uniforms look so ugly behind ugly for that matter. If they held a pagant for college uniforms i would get rid of the ducks quickly. What is up with this 4 to 5 uniforms for a season?They need to stop seriously whats next??They haven't won a national championship so they shouldn't have the right to create millions of uniforms that look ugly.

171277644_0cbd5abb9b_b.jpg

Hey tough guy... Fitty-Cent called: He wants his scowl back.

On a seperate note...

Good Lord, why do the higher-ups at Nike really think this crap can be accepted by the masses? Oh that's right, they don't care. I really wish that Notre Dame was a Nike school so they could go f :cursing: k around with someone else's tradition.

Ya know... Maybe Nike does win this fight, 'cause frankly, I give up.

THANK GOD I'M A BEAV!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

You realize that Oregon does this because of the publicity, right? We talk about the University of Oregon all the time for being different. A kid in high school could narrows his choices to a few schools, then sees that he is going to get the most attention if he goes to Oregon. Nike continues to outfit the Ducks, and the life cycle continues. If you really hate Nike that much, and want them to go away, stop being so critical of them and just flat out ignore them. If you say this is impossible to do, well, guess what? That means Nike and Oregon are getting exactly what they wanted. Also, can anyone else come up with a way to say vomit on this thread?

ducks-large.jpg

Archived