New Movie: Invincible

swisherHOU

Seen it. The Eagles jerseys look good in it. Hoping here for this to drive them to a throwback alternate rather than the black jersey.

Bring back the Kelly Green!!!!!

Bring back the Whale!

So yeah, I love the trailer for two reasons. First, the simple idea of seeing Mark Wahlberg getting his ass kicked for 2 and a half minutes is great, hope the movie is the same. Second, I've seen it about 35,000 times at work and I think each time I've noticed a different little thing on the uniforms that I love, simply because of the research they did. The fact that it looks like the Giants in their scenes have the extra little striping on their helmets that was only there a couple seasons. The bicentennial patch for the Eagles. If they get the red white and blue helmet stripes on the Cowboys right, I'll be quite impressed.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

I'd also like to point out that the cheesy Eagles ski cap Wahlberg wears in the trailer. I think this is a $5 hat you'd buy in the parking lot after games, but it ABSOLUTELY is legit. In fact I'd never get one because it wasn't "official" looking. Nice work on the film from what I've seen so far...

Bring back the Whale!

Not a fan of the guy they picked to play vermeil.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I saw the trailer in the theater the other day and was also pleased at the detail I saw. However, they do have some players wearing the newer facemasks with thin bars and the reversed clips. I'm sure if we spent enough time picking it apart we could find plenty of additional flaws or anachronisms. Still, they made an effort and that's always pleasing.

Seen it. The Eagles jerseys look good in it. Hoping here for this to drive them to a throwback alternate rather than the black jersey.

Bring back the Kelly Green!!!!!

Jeff Lurie will dress the Eagles in kelly green about the same time the Glazers decide to bring back the Creamsicles in Tampa. Not that I don't agree with your plea; it's just not happening any time soon.

As for the movie, I can't wait. I was going to go over to Franklin Field to be an extra, but I couldn't get off work that day. :censored: sick people... :wink2:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived