Lowell Devils of the AHL

KCScout76

The New Jersey Devils announced that their newest AHL affiliate will be the Lowell Devils. The logo is obvious, but to add their "unofficial" 3rd logo put a nice touch to it. Simple & Clean. Of course I love it - I am a Devils fan-atic!!!!

LowellDevils.jpg

Go Devils!!!

DevilsTwixgif.gif

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

That's horrible. And I know I've seen that devil's face before.

First, they use the most overused freeware font in the sports identity industry. Now, they're lifting logos?

Wow. At least Louie the Lock Monster was a unique identity. This is a skating devil in a leotard.

They are SO getting a phone call from me?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Actually the devil on skates was used on their merchendise catalog that I get every year. I remember the Utica Devils logo was the old green & red logo.

Utica_devils_200x200.png

Now that's a bad logo. I agree, the Lowell Monsters is much more creative.

I am hoping that the Team will use the Devil on skates logo much more in their teams uniform, maybe a 3rd jersey - I know were going to get the 'traditional' L & tail.

Here's hoping!!!

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I know that the board member phocused has been using that exact Devil/Demon head as his avatar for quite some time. Was it used by the Utica Devils before they moved to Albany?

Devil/Demon head as his avatar for quite some time. Was it used by the Utica Devils before they moved to Albany?

I am not sure about that one slapshot, I have been getting a merchandise catalog about every year for the past 10-11 years and that devil is usually in it. It's also on the devils website. But I am not sure if Utica used the logo???

I know that the board member phocused has been using that exact Devil/Demon head as his avatar for quite some time. Was it used by the Utica Devils before they moved to Albany?

The skating Devil and the Devil head has sort of been an unofficial Devils logo that the team has used since at least the mid-90's. They used to sell a lot of merchandise with it. In fact I have an umbrella with the Devil skating out of a D. They didn't steal the logo it was theirs to begin with. Phocused adamantly did not make it.

The skating Devil and the Devil head has sort of been an unofficial Devils logo that the team has used since at least the mid-90's. They used to sell a lot of merchandise with it. In fact I have an umbrella with the Devil skating out of a D. They didn't steal the logo it was theirs to begin with. Phocused adamantly did not make it.

Well, that settles that then.

It's still a stupid looking logo made worse by the horrible wordmark.

And I know they'll sell tons of crap with them on it.

Well, that settles that then.

It's still a stupid looking logo made worse by the horrible wordmark.

And I know they'll sell tons of crap with them on it.

I never said it was creative. First off it's the Devils who aren't the most creative organization. Plus it seems they will probabl move the team to somewhere in NJ after 2 seasons in Lowell. No reason to go out a get a design if you are just going to move the team. Might as well just edit and combine 2 existing logos.

Devils have had that Skating devil logo for about 10 years. They also have one with him standing in front of a wall of fire.

It's an original Devils logo.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived