Chicago Black Hawks Concept

mike2sana

I like shoulder patches---but not so big--

the number font would be hard to read and see except from the close seats--and it wouldn't work on tv--a thick red outline w/ a white number would be okay.

And actually these look more like a 60's acid trip than a throwback to an older era.

They would look better with the red the Blackhawks use.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

heres what i based them from

pG01-1806202nm.jpg

I am aware of what it's based on--it's what you've done to it that makes it look like an acid flashback.

And mostly what you've done with them is make them brighter and change the name & number font.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

If i smokd weed, thats how i would see the #'s and lettering on the back i guess...

I am not a fan of the bright red, in the jersey you based it off of, the red isn't as neon as you used it...the stripes aren't going all the way around either, i thought that was pretty cool in the original hawks jersey.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

It seems like it's too cluttered for some reason. Maybe if you made the shoulder stripes smaller, didn't have too many stripes, and changed the number and name font it would look better. For a first concept though, it's not too bad.

All those stripes are a lot of color. The addition of the shoulder patch makes it a little too busy.

The number and letter font is too weird for my tastes. As the Stampman said, it would be way to hard to read from the cheap seasts.

Archived