Draft hats OFFICIALLY introduced, No Sabres...

eMKayUSA

that is weird since we all know they have the pics of them uploaded

p2921459dt.jpg

p2921463dt.jpg

and they have the caps.

p2921476dt.jpg

but its an old logo...

Still No sabres though.

Maybe they kept some off so people wouldnt wonder why just the Sabres didnt have one, so the casual fan wouldnt know that they were changing.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Why is anybody surprised by the lack of a new Sabres logo hat? They announced plenty before that they are NOT unveiling anything before or during the draft.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Yeah, I think I'm more surprised that they don't have the OLD logo on a draft hat, just to eek out a few more sales with the old/current logo.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

All the navy blue teams are like that. The Islanders have that light blue also.

It would be cool if they did go back to the old navy blue colours with what they have now.

"Old navy blue"? You mean "Old royal blue". Oilers and Islanders already use navy blue.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Sabres new stuff will be unveiled in September.

How do you know? Do you work for the Sabres? They have not announced a date.

The Sabers did announce that they will unveil te new look in September...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Sabres new stuff will be unveiled in September.

How do you know? Do you work for the Sabres? They have not announced a date.

The Sabers did announce that they will unveil te new look in September...

No, they haven't.

slugbat.jpg

No, the Sabres have not announced anything regarding new logos, uniforms, or colour schemes. However, sources familiar with the change have said nothing will be unveiled to the public until September.

I manage a sports store and we received our draft day hats today. A few things that I noticed.

- The hats we received have the Vector logo on the side, not RBK

- The Oilers hats are not bright blue, they are the proper dark blue

- The Leafs and Rangers are a dark blue, not bright blue as shown on nhl.com

We received all of the teams that we ordered except for the Sabres, which sucks being only 30 minutes across the river from Buffalo.

I am not sure if it helps, but the Sabres logo is the only logo that you are not allowed to view in the NHL style guide, AND they made a special link to the 2005-2006 Sabres logo, so I would believe that there is a definite change next season.

It's already confirmed they are changing next season, I'm just trying to figure out WHEN they are going to introduce it...Or when someone is going to leak it :)

slugbat.jpg

We received all of the teams that we ordered except for the Sabres, which sucks being only 30 minutes across the river from Buffalo.

The 06-07 Sabres logo will not, nder any circumstance be unveiled before September. The team and NHL have sent some stern warnings along with the logos to the licensees.

Save the slugalo.

Archived