Vick logo

mike2sana

See, I had no idae that was a 7 until the last post. It's hard to make out a lot of the shapes. At the same time, I'm intrique that the Falcons' logo could be altered that way; t omake those shapes.

In closing, it's not a bad idea, but maybe the shapes should be more obvious.

I really don't get it. I don't know why you gave the falcon an autopsy and added the Nike logo beneath some scrawling block letters that looks like it was done in a Marks-A-Lot.
Somebody made the horrible Falcons logo worse. Good work!

You guys are amazing at giving constructive critism...

-----------------

The logo for Vick, good, I like the 7 and how you hid the football in there. Try using a different colour for the 7 outline so it stands out more, see it if works, I have no idea if it will or not.

Start fresh on the wordmark part of the concept, and there is really no need for the Nike Swoosh.

-matt

I really don't get it. I don't know why you gave the falcon an autopsy and added the Nike logo beneath some scrawling block letters that looks like it was done in a Marks-A-Lot.
Somebody made the horrible Falcons logo worse. Good work!

You guys are amazing at giving constructive critism...

-----------------

The logo for Vick, good, I like the 7 and how you hid the football in there. Try using a different colour for the 7 outline so it stands out more, see it if works, I have no idea if it will or not.

Start fresh on the wordmark part of the concept, and there is really no need for the Nike Swoosh.

-matt

Meant no offense, I just have a thing for candor. Can't stand the new Falcons logo and the changes weren't an improvement.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I'm not a huge fan of the Falcons logo (i used to be a fan during the Chandler-Jamal Anderson-Dirty bird era).

This one isn't too bad, everyone has already stated what needs to be done: A new wordmark, cleaned up a bit, 7 needs to stand out more or cleaned up so it looks like a cleaner 7 and stays hidden inside the wing.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived