Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Another Ducks Idea

Pretty simple! Thought I would add the Ducks Mask logo to keep with the 'roots' of the team, while still going into the direction that the franchise wants to go in.

Ducks_1.png

C&C welcome!

that logo is lacking, and it shows in this concept. Not that it's a bad concept--i LOVE IT--its just that logo is just so plain and--dull. All that space around it could be put to good use. (Guess that's why the real jerseys have that curvy swoop on them, to offset that some.) But I LOVE the sade of green you used here. I was inclined to tell you i'd prefer white numerals on the darks, but as I look at it the way you did it, it is just too damn sweet, logo be damned.

The white jersey, if not for the logo you're stuck working with (through no fault of your own)...perfect.

Those colours go really well together. Much better than their new jerseys.

The best part about these: GREEN! :D

Beautifully done. Much better than what they are wearing and reminds me more of a duck than a penguin. I also like the use of the old duck mask. Props homey.

not bad. Damn the ducks jersey re-do's are out of control.

Pretty simple! Thought I would add the Ducks Mask logo to keep with the 'roots' of the team, while still going into the direction that the franchise wants to go in.

Ducks_1.png

C&C welcome!

It's not bad, but I think the Alternate logo should have a little more to it than just a mask. Other than that, good job. :D

very nicely done. its simple and effective. the wordmark logo doesn't look so bad when it has more 'support' from shoulder patches and stronger lines.

not bad. Damn the ducks jersey re-do's are out of control.

If only the Ducks franchise would ask for a re-do. We may not be 5 years old any more, but I'm sure a lot of people would give them a re-do...