NBA LIVE 07 COVER

patsox

Aaaaaaand look for McGrady to go down with an injury in the pre-season and have the worst year of his career. ALL FEAR THE EA CURSE!

It's only the Madden curse, it doesn't apply to the other sports games EA makes.

ugh, man i was hopeing dirk, arenas, brand , paul or maybe even leborn

I was hoping for these guys...every single one of 'em.

DET_3079.gif

I HATE the Pistons. Always have. Always will.

actually I was expecting Wallace, oh and GO PISTONS

oddly enough, this marks the fourth game T-Mac's graced the cover of...the other three were NBA 2Night 2002, NBA Starting Five (both Konami) and NBA Shootout 2004 (989/Sony), all of which were released while he was with the Magic. This one, obviously, will be his first as a Rocket

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

How completely uninspired. I think the NBA superstar train left a long time ago and T-Mac wasn't on it. He had tripped and hurt his ankle. Yeesh.

Is there a more non-star superstar in the NBA today? Has he even gotten out of the first round?

Second the Dirk, Arenas, LeBron suggestions...

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yeah, the curse definately is a Madden thing. D-Wade was on the Live '06 cover..and he definately had an "anti-curse" of a season.

Championship="anti-curse" and EA might pick the cover guys by jersey sales and the lack of negative media.

TEXASFIGHT.gifAstros-Sig.gifUntitled-1.gifAeros.gif

Yeah, the curse definately is a Madden thing. D-Wade was on the Live '06 cover..and he definately had an "anti-curse" of a season.

And Carmelo had a decent 2004-05 season as well. Definitely just a Madden curse.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I wish someone would break news, that this is fake. I wish it was. Its very dissapointing that Tmac is on the cover. I truly expected LeBron. Even Dirk would've been better. Boo. This ruined my night and 2morrow. Hopefully LeBron will be on a cover someday.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I wish someone would break news, that this is fake. I wish it was. Its very dissapointing that Tmac is on the cover. I truly expected LeBron. Even Dirk would've been better. Boo. This ruined my night and 2morrow. Hopefully LeBron will be on a cover someday.

Thank you for your imput, King James fan club. He will have his time.

TEXASFIGHT.gifAstros-Sig.gifUntitled-1.gifAeros.gif

And Carmelo had a decent 2004-05 season as well. Definitely just a Madden curse.

Well if this continues as it has....T-Mac should have a very good season bouncing back from last season.

Have we found a "good omen" game cover.....

NYCdog.png

Archived