google maps

buster04

I was tooling around on google maps using the satillite feature. I noticed 2 things so far:

1. Seahawks stadium has a WSU game going on with the WSU logo at the 50.

2. The Rose Bowl has the USC/ Michigan ink on the surface.

Why did you give me such a timewaste!?!

1-There is a game going on at Yankee Stadium

2-Dolphins Stadium has the Iowa/USC Orange Bowl endzones painted.

3-M&T Bank stadium looks like it was grass (no lones on the field).

1. Seahawks stadium has a WSU game going on with the WSU logo at the 50.

Yeah, the offense has the defense at their own 5! ^_^

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm at School. lol Once on Google Earth my friend looked for his old house. We found it but decided that the hot chick the live next door had a very nice body. She was sunbathing in her backyard when the pic was taken.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

for those who dont know the pics are not real-time.

I can't wait until they update the images. Soldier Field in Chicago is still under construction and so is Petco Park in San Diego. There are so many more that are a few years old.

I can't wait until they update the images. Soldier Field in Chicago is still under construction and so is Petco Park in San Diego. There are so many more that are a few years old.

If you think that's bad, one of those imaging programs - I want to say it was like Microsoft Terraserver or something of the sort - has images from my town from 1990! There's no malls, no stores, no town center - nothing. Mostly just all farm land. It took me 45 minutes to recognize anything and that was the old library.

I'm at School. lol Once on Google Earth my friend looked for his old house. We found it but decided that the hot chick the live next door had a very nice body. She was sunbathing in her backyard when the pic was taken.

care to screen-cap the image......LOL :P

I can't wait until they update the images.  Soldier Field in Chicago is still under construction and so is Petco Park in San Diego.  There are so many more that are a few years old.

If you think that's bad, one of those imaging programs - I want to say it was like Microsoft Terraserver or something of the sort - has images from my town from 1990! There's no malls, no stores, no town center - nothing. Mostly just all farm land. It took me 45 minutes to recognize anything and that was the old library.

There is hope with Google Maps. I know that they update the images. They updated the LaCrosse, Wisconsin area in the last 6 months.

They have also updated Iowa City.

I'm at School.  lol  Once on Google Earth my friend looked for his old house.  We found it but decided that the hot chick the live next door had a very nice body.  She was sunbathing in her backyard when the pic was taken.

Coordinates?

Measurements? ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Coordinates or measurements are not necessary. When you go to Google Maps, just type in the name of the stadium and the city/state, and it will take you there. In most cases, it will bring up a dozen or so sites with the name of the stadium included -- "Yankee Stadium Deli", e.g. You can easily figure out which one is correct, and zoom either to "sattelite" or "hybrid" to see the photos.

Coordinates or measurements are not necessary. When you go to Google Maps, just type in the name of the stadium and the city/state, and it will take you there. In most cases, it will bring up a dozen or so sites with the name of the stadium included -- "Yankee Stadium Deli", e.g. You can easily figure out which one is correct, and zoom either to "sattelite" or "hybrid" to see the photos.

I think they were asking for the coordinantes and "measurements" for this quote:

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

Archived