Gretzky NHL 07 Concept

patsox

Well what's wrong with a fresh idea?? Sidney is the next one.

1) No problems with a fresh idea. If the cover said "NHL 2007" or "NHL 2K7" it would be great. Still, Gretzky's always on the Gretzky games.

2) Crosby is NOT the next Gretzky.

do madden games have madden on them anymore?

Slight difference. Madden games made the change in 2001. Gretzky games have yet to make that change. Once they have, then you can make a concept with Crosby on it.

do madden games have madden on them anymore?

Slight difference. Madden games made the change in 2001. Gretzky games have yet to make that change. Once they have, then you can make a concept with Crosby on it.

I'm sure they all have a tiny picture of Madden somewhere.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

yeah, there's been a tiny pic of Madden on the Madden covers since the Eddie George one (Madden 01).

And you know--it's tough to come up with a tiny picture of MAdden--as he's larger than life... :D

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

yeah, there's been a tiny pic of Madden on the Madden covers since the Eddie George one (Madden 01).

And you know--it's tough to come up with a tiny picture of MAdden--as he's larger than life... :D

Bu doom ching!

1) No problems with a fresh idea. If the cover said "NHL 2007" or "NHL 2K7" it would be great. Still, Gretzky's always on the Gretzky games.

No, he's not the next Gretzky...

He's the next Lemieux. :P

oBIgzrL.png

gretzky.png

Where the hell did you rip that Crosby pic off of? Theres a huge white spot under his arm and above the stick, and there's some blue over his wrist.

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

I'm surprised you are the first one to notice that. I was going to fix it, but I was hoping no one would notice. Sorry. :P

"Design is my passion and that is why my work will always show 100% effort."

That's a quote from your "portfolio".

Please, if you're going to try, at least try hard.

It's a very poor cutout of Crosby and the fact that you admit you were hoping nobody would notice it reflects very poorly on you. Don't lie on your website if you know you really don't care whether your work is of good quality or not.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

No, he's not the next Gretzky...

He's the next Lemieux. :P

Ah, Lemieux, the Diet Gretzky :P

Archived