Gretzky NHL 07 Concept

patsox

WOOOOO 1000 POSTS WOOO!! SORRY I HALF ASSED IT I WAS TOO EXCITED!! WOOOO!! :D:lol:

Do you not care that people on here are helping you and giving you advise and all you can think off is getting ur 1000th post ? Come on ! .

Anywaze as for what you did, its not the same with our Gretzky. Its his game and when ppl see or hear about it thats the first person they would expect on the cover.

And in the words of your own "Clean it up", well i've said enuff lol.

Anywaze the idea is neat, but cant see it actually coming true.

4kv29i.jpg

Do you not care that people on here are helping you and giving you advise and all you can think off is getting ur 1000th post ? Come on !

No, he doesn't care anything about trying to get some criticism - he's gotten to 1000 posts probably faster than anyone on here and around 600 of his posts, if not more, have been stupid crap like this.

And before you send me some angry PM that I'm just going to quickly delete, stop yanking your pictures, clean up your logos and take your time. That's all the criticism you need. If your "portfolio" supposedly says that you pride yourself on your work, show it. I don't think anyone on here would submit something they weren't proud of. And if you truly are proud of designs that feature inaccuracies and are rushed, then I'm sure you can expect to go real far in the design world.

1) I' m sorry Gretzky is not on there. It is a new era of NHL.

2) I am sorry about the white spot. My mistake. I truly am apologetic.

3) I am sorry about the 1000th post comment. My emotions took a hold on me.

4) I do not think that I am the fastest to 1000 post. That comment was the overstatement of the century.

5) I am sorry about the choice of font. It is very close to what 989 Sports uses now

6) I apologize about any inconvenience/ trouble I have caused you ZBoyer.

7) I will try and make my next concept neater.

Sincerely,

Patsox

1) I' m sorry Gretzky is not on there. It is a new era of NHL.

2) I am sorry about the white spot. My mistake. I truly am apologetic.

3) I am sorry about the 1000th post comment. My emotions took a hold on me.

4) I do not think that I am the fastest to 1000 post. That comment was the overstatement of the century.

5) I am sorry about the choice of font. It is very close to what 989 Sports uses now

6) I apologize about any inconvenience/ trouble I have caused you ZBoyer.

7) I will try and make my next concept neater.

Sincerely,

Patsox

Damn Straight! :P

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

Archived