New Megatooths logos

ThePonderer

Just pointing out some irony as you used Metallica's "M" and possibly the other letters are from the Pastor of Muppets font as well (Which is based on Metallica's font) yet the team name has "Mega" in it and Metallica used to have a guy in it (Dave Musataine) who started a band with "Mega" in the name--that's all.

That may be a little convoluted--but my mind works that way sometimes...

Just pointing out some irony as you used Metallica's "M" and possibly the other letters are from the Pastor of Muppets font as well (Which is based on Metallica's font) yet the team name has "Mega" in it and Metallica used to have a guy in it (Dave Musataine) who started a band with "Mega" in the name--that's all.

That may be a little convoluted--but my mind works that way sometimes...

I was thinking the same thing then I scrolled down and saw you had mentioned it.

In any case, I think it's a step down from the last one. Regardless of the intent or use of the font, it even looks a little awkward on the right with the "S". I can maybe see using the "M" as an alternate of some sort; I don't think that would be too bad, but the logo would have to fit.

your ending your design there? no c&c....this concept must be 100% quality then :wacko: People, throwing together two completely different fonts and coloring them in is not how you make a wordmark. Secondly, I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish here. Your shark looks like a dieing beached wale. I think you should take a second shot at this one.

your ending your design there? no c&c....this concept must be 100% quality then :wacko: People, throwing together two completely different fonts and coloring them in is not how you make a wordmark. Secondly, I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish here. Your shark looks like a dieing beached wale. I think you should take a second shot at this one.

Okay, then how do you suppose I should go with making a wordmark? <_<

your ending your design there? no c&c....this concept must be 100% quality then :wacko:  People, throwing together two completely different fonts and coloring them in is not how you make a wordmark. Secondly, I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish here. Your shark looks like a dieing beached wale. I think you should take a second shot at this one.

1. Don't use the font of a famous band.

2. There are many ways. Look at some famous wordmarks. What makes them so great? And then go from there.

your ending your design there? no c&c....this concept must be 100% quality then :wacko:  People, throwing together two completely different fonts and coloring them in is not how you make a wordmark. Secondly, I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish here. Your shark looks like a dieing beached wale. I think you should take a second shot at this one.

1. Don't use the font of a famous band.

2. There are many ways. Look at some famous wordmarks. What makes them so great? And then go from there.

Well, I've made another wordmark. The Pastor of Muppets font was mental. I admit. But, I've made a new one. But, I'l keep working at it.

Your shark looks like a dieing beached wale.

I said that in the previous thread...

But hey--if you're sold on the picture--at least the border around it helps it look less like it's in its death throes.

What do u suggest I do to make it more ferocious?

But hey--if you're sold on the picture--at least the border around it helps it look less like it's in its death throes.

Angle it's "brows" downwards to make it appear angry. That's the simplest way I can think of.

Maybe change it's mouth so it doesn't look like it's just hanging open.

Angle it's "brows" downwards to make it appear angry. That's the simplest way I can think of.

Maybe change it's mouth so it doesn't look like it's just hanging open.

i'll put your suggestions to use

Archived