This is just insanity

NDwas

I saw that at the MLB Shop online. One would have to assume it is just an idiot manning the photoshop over there (much like the miscolored NHL draft hats, like light blue for the Oilers, on the NHL online shop) rather than actually producing jackets like that. I might be wrong, but that patch looks photo-manipulated on, like they often do on league shop sites.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

maybe Major League Baseball is telling us something that we don't know.  Maybe they are moving to the AL next year

I don't think so because then you'd have 17 AL teams and 13 NL teams which would mean that an interleague series is always going on.

pMLB2-2743330dt.jpg

How does something like this happen?

Yikes.. That's what you call a bad oversight.. This one ranks right up there with the old Penn State Panthers shirts that were mistakenly printed out a few years back.

maybe Major League Baseball is telling us something that we don't know.  Maybe they are moving to the AL next year

I don't think so because then you'd have 17 AL teams and 13 NL teams which would mean that an interleague series is always going on.

no you would hace 15 per leauge which wouldnt work

no you would hace 15 per leauge which wouldnt work

If I see just ONE lame-ass realignment plan in here, I'm bustin' skulls. "Houston Astros to the AL West." How about You to the Hell.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived