Miami Heat Parade

rmackman

I went to the Heat's Championship parade in Miami yesterday. Lot's of fun, and I'll post pictures when I have time (I have finals on Monday so it'll have to wait). However, I wanted to tell a funny story.

Heat owner Mickey Arison spoke to the 250,000 spectators and wanted to thank them. He was supposed to say "REMEMBER TO STAY WHITE HOT FOR NEXT YEAR!" That was the theme for the playoffs this year. Instead, good 'ole Mickey yells:

"STAY WHITE MIAMI!"

Shaq looked at him like are you kidding?

and then Arison said "AND STAY HOT!" to try to correct himself. :winner:

Oh well it as a fun day and I got a tan. GO HEAT!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

He said "Stay White" and followed by saying "Stay Hot"

Hey, I'vs seen a lot of hot white people, why does he even need to say that?

Why did you even need to say that?

Didn't you all just repeat what I already said?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'd say that's not half as bad as some idiot politician referring to Dwyane Wade as "Wade Jones"

I'd say that's not half as bad as some idiot politician referring to Dwyane Wade as "Wade Jones"

:o

Wade Jones?! How in the world? He must have had a lot on his plate, I guess I don't blame him.

Wade Jones?! How in the world? He must have had a lot on his plate, I guess I don't blame him.

It was a female politician, of course. There was another embarrasing for a politician when they tried presenting a plaque to the team and dropped it.

It was a female politician, of course. There was another embarrasing for a politician when they tried presenting a plaque to the team and dropped it.

Too bad it wasn't Jeb Bush. Would've been interesting.

Archived