2006 NHL Entry Draft

Roger Clemente

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm. Atlanta presented Little with their alternate jersey. Never seen this done before....

I've seen the Kings present their purple jersey to players.

Didn't Atlanta say that they were going to use the third jersey as their primary now?

and 2007 draft logo

draft.png

PvO6ZWJ.png

Hmm. Atlanta presented Little with their alternate jersey. Never seen this done before....

Didn't Atlanta say that they were going to use the third jersey as their primary now?

That's the rumor unfortunately. If they do they will be wearing a jersey with a color that has barely a presence in their logo. :wacko:

Minnesota gets Pavel Demitra for the 17th pick from Los Angeles

Wow. :o

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

That's the rumor unfortunately. If they do they will be wearing a jersey with a color that has barely a presence in their logo. :wacko:

Not to mention that those jerseys are hideous. :puke:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

San Jose, with their newly acquired pick, drafts center Ty Wishart.

TRADE!

Los Angeles trades Pavol Demitra to Minnesota for Patrick O'Sullivan and the draft pick right now....which is....Travis Lewis, right wing.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Yes Virginia, the Anaheim Ducks' jersey is still ugly. Both of them.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

In a weird twist, Ducks draft pick defenceman Mark Mitera shows puts on the white jersey, does the usual photo op, then immediately takes it off and puts on the black jersey for another photo op.

God, I love those jerseys.

champssig2.png

Andrew Raycroft about to be dealt to Toronto.

Andrew Raycroft for another difficult-to-pronounce-Finnish-goalie who, though a prospect, is a crapshoot at best.

Typical B's. <_<

[edit] I love Bob Clarke making a moron out of himself. A complete inability to accept the fact that he misred the new NHL, and his statment that the new rules will lead to more injuries because they aren't being clutched/grabbed all the way down the ice. That statement was, of course, approved by Bryan Berard. <_<

New Jersey trades pick 25 to St. Louis for Nos. 30 and 77 picks

I'll miss Rask...but Raycroft BETTER play well! Otherwise Fergie will be outta here and I'll be pissed we gave up a wicked draft pic. Think Brad Boyes...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Did I hear TS...er OLN say that John Muckler was trying to get Roberto Luongo (Failed obviously)?

Senators select Nick Foligno of Sudbury. Nice pickup. I assume Claude Lemieux with better scoring skills?

The Flames took goaltender Leland Irving with their pick.

I don't know, but I think this kid will amount to great things in his career.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

F OLN.... The cut it off before the Devils picked. Why didn't the block off extra time just in case the first round went long.

Devils drafted Matthew Corrente, defenceman.

champssig2.png

Archived