2006 NHL Entry Draft

Roger Clemente

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm. Atlanta presented Little with their alternate jersey. Never seen this done before....

I've seen the Kings present their purple jersey to players.

Didn't Atlanta say that they were going to use the third jersey as their primary now?

and 2007 draft logo

draft.png

Hmm. Atlanta presented Little with their alternate jersey. Never seen this done before....

Didn't Atlanta say that they were going to use the third jersey as their primary now?

That's the rumor unfortunately. If they do they will be wearing a jersey with a color that has barely a presence in their logo. :wacko:

That's the rumor unfortunately. If they do they will be wearing a jersey with a color that has barely a presence in their logo. :wacko:

Not to mention that those jerseys are hideous. :puke:

San Jose, with their newly acquired pick, drafts center Ty Wishart.

TRADE!

Los Angeles trades Pavol Demitra to Minnesota for Patrick O'Sullivan and the draft pick right now....which is....Travis Lewis, right wing.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

In a weird twist, Ducks draft pick defenceman Mark Mitera shows puts on the white jersey, does the usual photo op, then immediately takes it off and puts on the black jersey for another photo op.

God, I love those jerseys.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Andrew Raycroft about to be dealt to Toronto.

Andrew Raycroft for another difficult-to-pronounce-Finnish-goalie who, though a prospect, is a crapshoot at best.

Typical B's. <_<

[edit] I love Bob Clarke making a moron out of himself. A complete inability to accept the fact that he misred the new NHL, and his statment that the new rules will lead to more injuries because they aren't being clutched/grabbed all the way down the ice. That statement was, of course, approved by Bryan Berard. <_<

Did I hear TS...er OLN say that John Muckler was trying to get Roberto Luongo (Failed obviously)?

Senators select Nick Foligno of Sudbury. Nice pickup. I assume Claude Lemieux with better scoring skills?

Archived