2007 NHL draft logo

OMMF

Here's a better image.

NHL07DraftEnglish.jpg

This logo brings up my biggest problem with the CBJ logo - the flag doesn't have the stars in the right pattern or even the right number of stars. The flag has 17 stars (because they are the 17th state) with a group of 13 (for the original 13 collonies) and a group of four (because they are the fourth after the original 13).

This logo brings up my biggest problem with the CBJ logo - the flag doesn't have the stars in the right pattern or even the right number of stars. The flag has 17 stars (because they are the 17th state) with a group of 13 (for the original 13 collonies) and a group of four (because they are the fourth after the original 13).

I have always thought that, add that the flag is backwards or upside down to make the c as well. On the other hand it is 100 times better than the other logo.

I have always thought that, add that the flag is backwards or upside down to make the c as well. On the other hand it is 100 times better than the other logo.

It's impossible for a flag to be backwards, it all depends on the direction of the wind. The wind that would cause the motion in the logo would cause the flag to look like that.

Huh?  All that I can see are a couple of Pepsi logos.

This thread is about hockey? I guess Burning River and I are the only ones REALLY looking at the original picture.

2 words: bare midriff

The logo itself is awesome. I am not a fan of the mess of a primary logo. The bug works for kids and the flag/star is cool. I am glad they are showcasing it in this logo. it is very condusive to this kind of application. My favorite Blue Jacket logo is the hat logo. Simple and unique. I wished it were used more.

Sharp logo there.

Using the NHL's best alternate jersey logo as part of one of the biggest events of the NHL calendar year? Genius.

Sabres management holding on the release of the new logos / sweaters?

Retarded.

Archived