Toronto Lakers Concept Logo

patsox

Where's the lake/laker?

The image needs a bit of clean up--and it's nice & all--but the ovalish shape has clouds in it--so I'm taking it as sky--so where's the lake/laker?

So nice logo--but does it fit the name?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Where's the lake/laker?

The image needs a bit of clean up--and it's nice & all--but the ovalish shape has clouds in it--so I'm taking it as sky--so where's the lake/laker?

So nice logo--but does it fit the name?

Thinking the same. You should also make an "L" shape mabye out of the CN tower, for a possible secodary logo, who knows its ur idea. Other than that its a good start.

4kv29i.jpg

It looks a lot better than the first version, but maybe you can work on filling in those lines up the CN Tower a bit. It just looks like there's pieces missing, or maybe it just lost a bit if you resized it.

Actually, upon further inspection, it looks like you just painted over an image of the CN Tower. It's hard to see, but you can see it underneath the observation portion. If I could make a suggestion, outline the photo of the tower, erase the portion inside and then just color it in from there. That will prevent looking like you just have five fat brushlines across.

Archived