NCAA wants to expand tourament to.......

cappital92

Maybe school in my conference can finally make some noise, LETS GO MEAC, lol

Finally? Has everyone already forgotten about Coppin State and Hampton?

I haven't I go to Coppin State

You're not majoring in punctuation by any chance, are you?

:P

No, grammar.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Maybe school in my conference can finally make some noise, LETS GO MEAC, lol

Finally? Has everyone already forgotten about Coppin State and Hampton?

I haven't I go to Coppin State

You're not majoring in punctuation by any chance, are you?

:P

No, grammar.

School is out for the summer...lol.

Anyway, it's not like you gonna give me an "F" for this post. Can we please get back to the topic at hand.

School is out for the summer...lol.

Anyway, it's not like you gonna give me an "F" for this post. Can we please get back to the topic at hand.

Certainly.

My take is that 128 would be far too unwieldy and put way too many mediocre teams in the field. I have no problem, however, adding 3 or 7 teams, so that all 16s (and maybe 15s) have play-in games before reaching the final 64.

Back to the other issues, yh is an adjunct professor, so he will be issuing grades for this thread (I had to retake one once, so I know). Also, Coppin State and Hampton should be well known to a MEAC student, since they basically put/kept the conference on the map.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I know it's completely unrealistic but I think they should shorten the "pre-season" (i.e. before conference play) and have just go full old-school, Indiana High School Basketball, Hoosiers style.

Everyone is in the tournament. Everyone. Even Longwood and IPFW.

Then use one month and have one major tournament and claim a true champion.

There will be no more arguing over what teams did or didn't get in. Everyone will have their shot.

But I digress it's probably completely unrealistic.

keep it at 65, right now the only thing you're going to do is water down the bracket with teams that will have losing records. All you're going to do is make this basketball, teams that really have no purpose being there at 5-6 but because they were 6th in their conference they get to go to the Weedeater Bowl.

Archived