NFL Europe Uniforms

CowboyKevin

As you guys may or may not know, I've been a long-time supporter of Craig Wheeler's work on the Nfl Past and Present website. I've been trying to keep the spirit of the site alive by working on the recent NFL uniforms, as well as other leagues. Just so you guys know, I am by no means a professional graphic artist (more like a hack). Any suggestions or comments are always welcome, since I'm still trying to learn new techniques with this stuff. Anyways, here is what I came up with for NFL Europe.

amsterdamadmirals5mh.th.jpg

berlinthunder1es.th.jpg

colognecenturions2kp.th.jpg

frankfurtgalaxy8zj.th.jpg

hamburgseadevils2el.th.jpg

Oh, and in case anyone's interested, Cowboy Kevin, timmyb and I are trying to put together a continuation of sorts of Craig's site.

And, if Craig gets it back up someday, we will give all of this stuff back to him.

The SSUR will be a "holding area" of sorts for Craig's work.

(at least, that's the intent)

Oh, and in case anyone's interested, Cowboy Kevin, timmyb and I are trying to put together a continuation of sorts of Craig's site.

And, if Craig gets it back up someday, we will give all of this stuff back to him.

The SSUR will be a "holding area" of sorts for Craig's work.

(at least, that's the intent)

I guess we'll have to start referring to you three as the Holy Trinity of Sports Logos and Uniform Research. All hail the Trinity! :D

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived