OHL's Major move?

zer0dotcom

So is Mario Forgione focusing on the Ice Pilots and his company, Depco International Inc.?

Forgione also owned my local junior team, the Milton Icehawks, but he is also selling that team aswell, so it could be that he wants to focus on his pro club.

1zqy8ok.gif

As a casual OHL fan, my lovely wife is from Bellville, if the Arena were the Majors play is and was inadiquate why did they expand there 10 years back? That seems kinda silly to me.

HA! another American with a wife from Belleville on these boards? what are the chances!

As long as they keep the Bulls there long enough for me to move there (come on, Immigration Canada, get your butts in gear) and get to watch them, I'll be happy. (Though for some reason I have this sentimental attachment to the Kitchener Rangers, as K-W is where my wife lived when we started dating.)

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

As a casual OHL fan, my lovely wife is from Bellville, if the Arena were the Majors play is and was inadiquate why did they expand there 10 years back? That seems kinda silly to me.

HA! another American with a wife from Belleville on these boards? what are the chances!

As long as they keep the Bulls there long enough for me to move there (come on, Immigration Canada, get your butts in gear) and get to watch them, I'll be happy. (Though for some reason I have this sentimental attachment to the Kitchener Rangers, as K-W is where my wife lived when we started dating.)

Don't worry, I think the Bulls are pretty solid where they are right now

Archived