the new bucco bruce

mike2sana

how about he looks like a f---in fag?

You just keep opening your mouth wider and wider and sticking your foot in there.

Do you even stop to think that there might be gay members here who are offended by the use of "fag" and "gay" as insults?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

You just keep opening your mouth wider and wider and sticking your foot in there.

Do you even stop to think that there might be gay members here who are offended by the use of "fag" and "gay" as insults?

In the interest of giving him the benefit of the doubt, I was trying to think of a plausible, non-offensive reason for his post. But, you know what, I really can't think of one.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Are you bi-polar and off your meds or something?

How can you say "looks like a f_cking fag" in one post, then the next say, "Sorry I apologize to any homosexuals out there" and think anyone takes you honestly?

You are ridiculous.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

patsox, don't be such an ignorant little bitch.

saturn, don't be such a whiney little bitch.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

this is what happens when parents give 12 year olds unsupervised use of a computer...let me offer this bit of c&c to get this back on topic

the concept is not an improvement over bucco bruce OR the current buccaneers logo - the dripping blood is unnecessary and over the top - it's not well rendered and it has no "pop"...start over, and this time attempt to make something "good" and not "less gay", you might achieve better results

jldesigns404eo.png

is there any room to stick another foot in there, I can't think of patsox's apoligy as sincere since he had a smiley with sunglasses on. I think you need to get outside and get some air. You are just digging a hole that is getting deeper and deeper.

I always thought the implication of the myriad "man, I think we can all agree that Bucco Bruce was a terrible logo, and we all know why!" lines on ESPN and here and elsewhere was that the pirate looked like a flamer, but what do I know.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Talk about the wheels flying off a thread...good grief.

My first thought about this concept was it was Bucco Bruce immediately following a nuclear detonation. The radiation has reached him but it's still a billionth of a second or so before he disintegrates.

Candor forces the comment that neither the concept or the thread are headed anywhere good. Both are best relegated to cyberlimbo, and the sooner the better.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived