MLB to Soccer Crossovers

patsox

No way Coke sponsors the Orioles. Coke would sponsor the Braves, and possibly also the Yankees. Baltimore would be more like PNC Bank or something.

But as you show, the Orioles have one of the better logos for use as a soccer crest. Good concept.

20082614447.png

Next: AC WAHOO

ACWahoo.png

C+C please.

I'd buy one.

But maybe they should be sponsored by the Pronk candy bar.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Buddy, this is a PERFECT example of your concepts. You're cranking these out every two hours of so and you can tell (and not just by the timestamps). Take some time to think them out, make them look good, and put some real hard work into them.

1) Your edges are rough. Look at the White Sox one. Why is there red in the piping on the sides? It looks like you just simply colored over another jersey. Or look at the back of the Angels' red jersey. Why are there clumps of white on the back? I can obviously tell you used the paint tool to fill in the white jersey. That's fine if you want to do that, but at least go back and take the pencil tool and erase all of the blends. What happened to "Design is my passion and that is why my work will always show 100% effort"?

2) Your logos are very pixelated, which, using Paint, is going to be hard to get them any other way. That may be a result of stretching them out of scale, so proportion them correctly.

3) You haven't taken the time to remove the white around some of the corporate logos, which distracts from the image greatly. For example, check out the Adelphia on the Angels uniform. If you took 20 extra minutes, you could remove all the white on the outside (except for maybe a white outline because of the red logo and the red jersey) and that would make it look a lot better.

4) You go from using your name on the backs to players' names on the back. Where's the consistency?

5) And finally, the random Indians logo on the White Sox. Why just disregard it? Why not take 25 seconds to open the jersey, remove the logo, save it, upload it and re-link it? That's not "100% effort."

Buddy, this is a PERFECT example of your concepts. You're cranking these out every two hours of so and you can tell (and not just by the timestamps). Take some time to think them out, make them look good, and put some real hard work into them.

1) Your edges are rough. Look at the White Sox one. Why is there red in the piping on the sides? It looks like you just simply colored over another jersey. Or look at the back of the Angels' red jersey. Why are there clumps of white on the back? I can obviously tell you used the paint tool to fill in the white jersey. That's fine if you want to do that, but at least go back and take the pencil tool and erase all of the blends. What happened to "Design is my passion and that is why my work will always show 100% effort"?

2) Your logos are very pixelated, which, using Paint, is going to be hard to get them any other way. That may be a result of stretching them out of scale, so proportion them correctly.

3) You haven't taken the time to remove the white around some of the corporate logos, which distracts from the image greatly. For example, check out the Adelphia on the Angels uniform. If you took 20 extra minutes, you could remove all the white on the outside (except for maybe a white outline because of the red logo and the red jersey) and that would make it look a lot better.

4) You go from using your name on the backs to players' names on the back. Where's the consistency?

5) And finally, the random Indians logo on the White Sox. Why just disregard it? Why not take 25 seconds to open the jersey, remove the logo, save it, upload it and re-link it? That's not "100% effort."

I agree on everything u said boyer. Your soccer templates are not even the same size. And you need to "CLEAN IT UP".

I think its time for photoshop.

Other than that they are good ideas,but just its hard to picture them, they way they are now.

4kv29i.jpg

No no no - I understand that they're part of the template, but they're there for shading. All I'm saying is, take that red that you used inside the "clumps" and erase those white lines with it. I don't think that you mean for them to actually appear there, and if you do, well, fine, I guess. But take the pencil tool, color over the lines with one of the shades of red, and then you'll get the shading effect without the awkward white there. That's all.

Archived