Question about NBA Finals

Avsman

I know this may be a bit late, but it's been driving me crazy and if anyone will know, the "Creamerites" will. When the NBA Finals were in Miami, the Heat played a song, kind of techno-y with a piano, to introduce the Dallas Mavericks. My question is, what was the name of that song, and who is the artist? I leave it up to you folks. Help me please.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

Two rules the NBA teams should follow vis-a-vis announcement music:

1. No music for the road team.

2. If you're not Chicago, no "Sirius." It's not yours.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Mavs' starters intro at the AA Center was badass, I thought. "Eminence Front" by The Who...great 2 minute intro in that song. I don't know where I was going with this thought, but thought I'd share...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Thank you very much. I can't really say why I'm so obsessed with that song, but I can't get enough of it. I do like the song, and think it made for a good "generic" type of background music for the Mavs. I do agree that there shouldn't be any music for the visitors, but in this case, I think it worked out pretty well. I'm pretty old school when it comes to things like that, don't show the visitors any special treatment, make it all about the home team. But anyway, thanks a ton, I'll be buying that album as soon as I can find it.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

The Bulls use Pink Floyd's "On The Run" for the road team introductions. Why give them that? "On The Run" is a badass song! It's all duduluduluduludu-duduluduluduludu-duduluduluduludu-duduluduluduludu-chunkCHUNKchunkchunk-duduluduluduludu

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived