nba warm-ups of the past.....

i was looking through some of my old basketball magazines and cards, and i noticed that when champion athletic was still supplying nba apparel that each team had their own unique warmup, and now they all are pretty much the same (except maybe detroit and boston). i wish adidas/reebok wouldn't be so lazy and let each team have their own individual warm-up again something i miss.

sms.gif

i think about taht every now and then...shoot, I remember once while I was in middle school, I saw some guy wearing a Bulls warmup suit (as it was the mid 90s, it was current at the time)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It always cracked me up when the Piston Bad Boys had their first names on the front of their warm-ups.

they kept that going, even during the teal years...only notably smaller than before.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Sixers warmup with PHILADELPHIA on the back and a big mockup of Independence Hall on the front was pretty cool.

I also like any time a team would have vertically-striped pants -- Harvard and Indiana, for instance:

ChampEntrance021.jpg

How much do you think a pair of Wizards warm-up pants from Kwame's rookie year signed by Kwame (and Juan Dixon) might be worth?

I'm guessing $5, but I might be surprised if someone were willing to pay $7.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived