Concepts for three teams i wish were in the nhl

Brendan

My original idea was to make a concept set for teams that are no longer around. but I dont really have any motivation to do the others so I will just post the jerseys I have made so far.

Jets

Jets.png

Nordiques

this one is probaly my favorite of the bunch

Nordiques.png

Whalers

got the idea for having the numbers like that from spyboy

HartfordWhalers.png

Jets: The upside-down sleeve numbers return! Other than that I really like them. Maybe try a different striping pattern for the alt.

Nordiques: You got off to a bad start on these, with me at least. I hate that logo. It's a good concept but it's hard for me to get around that logo. Again, maybe try some different stripes on the alt.

Whalers: Ditch the words on the bottom. They're distracting. I think the green one should be the home. And my thoughts on the alt are the same as my thoughts on the other two alts. I really like those jerseys, though.

All in all, well done. These are well done, and the only things I see wrong with them are just preferences of mine. (Except for the upside down 7 on the Jets)

Jets: The upside-down sleeve numbers return! Other than that I really like them. Maybe try a different striping pattern for the alt.

Nordiques: You got off to a bad start on these, with me at least. I hate that logo. It's a good concept but it's hard for me to get around that logo. Again, maybe try some different stripes on the alt.

Whalers: Ditch the words on the bottom. They're distracting. I think the green one should be the home. And my thoughts on the alt are the same as my thoughts on the other two alts. I really like those jerseys, though.

All in all, well done. These are well done, and the only things I see wrong with them are just preferences of mine. (Except for the upside down 7 on the Jets)

my bad, i fixed the numbers

My original idea was to make a concept set for teams that are no longer around. but I dont really have any motivation to do the others so I will just post the jerseys I have made so far.

Jets

Jets.png

Nordiques

this one is probaly my favorite of the bunch

Nordiques.png

Whalers

got the idea for having the numbers like that from spyboy

HartfordWhalers.png

I'm loving the Whalers and Nords. But, not the Jets.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Jets: I really like the concept overall, much better than some teams in the NHL right now...cough ducks cough...... But there are some faults that I see. First off I believe that there should be less sliver as an acent color. Also the font should be above the stripes, thats what looks good to me.

Nords: Not giving an love here, I think there is to many saint logos on the bottom of the jersey and take away from the overall concept. The colors and everything is there its just not complete. On the alterante I would put a different logo, to change it up a bit. Good try but make some changes here.

Whalers: My ooo My that green alt. is mighty ugly lol...but overall this concept is very average. I would change the bottom to say hartford on home and whalers on away just on the front. If you want you could put both on the alt. The font, Hurricanes right..I don't think so, I would have picked one that is currently not in the NHL.

Dom

P.S: Dom is back, he is going to make more meaningful post, like this and not a bunch of crap like normal.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

jets: favourite of the three, alt. needs more blue

nords: least favourite of the three, u should modernise the old logo and use it

whalers: second fave, u should add name to bottom of alt. and come up with shoulder crest

Jets: I really like the concept overall, much better than some teams in the NHL right now...cough ducks cough...... But there are some faults that I see. First off I believe that there should be less sliver as an acent color. Also the font should be above the stripes, thats what looks good to me.

Nords: Not giving an love here, I think there is to many saint logos on the bottom of the jersey and take away from the overall concept. The colors and everything is there its just not complete. On the alterante I would put a different logo, to change it up a bit. Good try but make some changes here.

Whalers: My ooo My that green alt. is mighty ugly lol...but overall this concept is very average. I would change the bottom to say hartford on home and whalers on away just on the front. If you want you could put both on the alt. The font, Hurricanes right..I don't think so, I would have picked one that is currently not in the NHL.

Dom

P.S: Dom is back, he is going to make more meaningful post, like this and not a bunch of crap like normal.

For your comments on the jets you wrote Also the font should be above the stripes, thats what looks good to me. What do you mean? and the reason I used lots of silvers Is because I thought just using red, white and blue would be to american, with the Jets being a canadian team.

Those saints logos I used in the nordiques jerseys are flues de lies(spelling) there were an alternate logo when the Nordiques were around and I think they mean flower in french. The logos and colours are all from the changes the team were going to make before they moved. There was no other logo i could use.

Can you tell me why the Whalers jerseys is ugly. And if you didn't notice I got rid of the writing on the bottom.

Sorry about that I was looking at your first post. The Whalers concept is ugly to me for many reasons, though classical the colors are down right horrible, the green looks way to light, along with the blue. Sliver is also used to much in this concpet, otherwise its not that bad. I over stated what it was, my fault.

DoM

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Archived