Toronto Raptors Concept

LEWJ

Nice and simple! I haven't had the chance to do a bball concept myself but it looks good to me. My only suggestion would be to reverse the colors of the

'Raptors' script so that the body is white and outline is black but leave the number the same

Yeah that makes it stand out more. Damn! now you got me wanting to do a Raptors, concept. I got ideas just by looking at yours but I won't step on your design cause' I'm an artist and it isn't right to do that. Play with it a little more but not too much by possibly introducing another color into the mix instead of silver so that it wouldn't be to much like Portland. Keep up the good work and let's see what you can do LewJ :D

Yeah that makes it stand out more. Damn! now you got me wanting to do a Raptors, concept. I got ideas just by looking at yours but I won't step on your design cause' I'm an artist and it isn't right to do that. Play with it a little more but not too much by possibly introducing another color into the mix instead of silver so that it wouldn't be to much like Portland. Keep up the good work and let's see what you can do LewJ :D

Dang, I forgot all about the blazers. now that u say that I think I should add another color, But what???

Help, Anyone.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Yeah that makes it stand out more.  Damn! now you got me wanting to do a Raptors, concept.  I got ideas just by looking at yours but I won't step on your design cause' I'm an artist and it isn't right to do that.  Play with it a little more but not too much by possibly introducing another color into the mix instead of silver so that it wouldn't be to much like Portland.  Keep up the good work and let's see what you can do LewJ  :D

Dang, I forgot all about the blazers. now that u say that I think I should add another color, But what???

Help, Anyone.

Navy Blue.

The random purple triangle on the collar is messing that up a bit. Probably because it's assymmetrical, but it just looks out of place. I'll leave the rest to VitaminD, though, as it looks like he's looking this one over... :D

Archived