Victoria Islanders

gordie_delini

Isn't that the Vancouver Draft logo with a baseball in it? (its a great logo, i just hate all native-art inspired logo for teams, but like i said, its well done and its great...just yeah).

you didn't ask for c&c, but i've got some - i really like the wordmark, although the "ND" and "ER" seem a bit too close...maybe you could adjust the kerning on just those letters (not sure if that's possible) - the pattern behind the "S" on the patch logo is distracting to me, but i like it everywhere else

the totem v is sheer brilliance...love it!

i did borrow the pattern on the draft logo from vancouver, because it was exactly what I would have tried to do on my own. My apologies to the NHL. And thanks for the comments about the cap logo - it took FOREVER to do that, but I too am satisfied with that logo :)

I took a look at this logo, and compared it to the former logo and I see that this is ten times better. Randy has picked a good colors for BC and it reflects the water and the history of the beautiful Victoria. I could see this logo as a minor league logo but not a MLB logo. Great job though, I can't wait to see uniforms.

As promised, here are the uniforms:

Home:

VIsleshome.png

Road:

VIslesroad.png

Sunday

VIslessunday.png

Batting Practice:

VIslesbp.png

I like the unis a lot but for some reason the sleaves on the vest seem too long. I think blue sox might work a little better for the road uni. Great work, I love the sunday uni

*Unis*

I like the unis a lot but for some reason the sleaves on the vest seem too long. I think blue sox might work a little better for the road uni. Great work, I love the sunday uni.

Yeah, go with blue socks for the road. Other than that they're PERFECT.

Archived