New Sabres Logo??

gbasalmon

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay to ask for his ties, but if he doesn't want to reveal him, don't keep asking. Fact is he's proven himself before, so he can very likely be trusted, though it's up to you whether or not you want to.

We've been over why guys with inside info can't just leak it plenty of times. No matter how sneaky they try to be about it, they're job, they're sources job, or perhaps just their ability to give us more information in the future, is on the line. Flat out leaking something is probably not a risk worth taking.

I'll be happy with any of the information these people feel comfortable revealing, and I'll continue to do my own hunting for an accidental leak of the logo.

No offense to anyone who "may have knowledge" or "are looking at the logo right now" but its almost like if you're not going to devulge any major info its best to just not say anything at all. It kind of gets a little annoying for all of us.

Its great that you are trying to dispell any misinformation but if you have nothing else to really add than just let us discuss any try to figure out what the thing will look like. We'll all see the real thing soon enough.

No offense to anyone who "may have knowledge" or "are looking at the logo right now" but its almost like if you're not going to devulge any major info its best to just not say anything at all. It kind of gets a little annoying for all of us.

Its great that you are trying to dispell any misinformation but if you have nothing else to really add than just let us discuss any try to figure out what the thing will look like. We'll all see the real thing soon enough.

I really hope they don't listen to that. Why would you rather go on a wild goose chase than let the people who have some information give you what they can?

I agree completely. No need to flex your big muscles if you're not going to deliver the punch.

No offense to anyone who "may have knowledge" or "are looking at the logo right now"  but its almost like if you're not going to devulge any major info its best to just not say anything at all. It kind of gets a little annoying for all of us.

I agree completely. No need to flex your big muscles if you're not going to deliver the punch.

you basically summed up my point....except much more efficiently than I did ;)

No offense to anyone who "may have knowledge" or "are looking at the logo right now"  but its almost like if you're not going to devulge any major info its best to just not say anything at all. It kind of gets a little annoying for all of us.

I really hope they don't listen to that. Why would you rather go on a wild goose chase than let the people who have some information give you what they can?

Its not a wild goose chase as much as it is a simple harmless discussion. I've seen some really great and entertaining discussions about various rumored new logos in the past without "them" or "they" interjecting any info.

Hey I'm not trying to come across as a d*ck, i'm just saying either reveal or keep quite. If I needed a bunch of vague and unconfirmed clues without any sources to back them up to try to put together a mystery I'd go read the DaVinci Code.

I disagree completely.

I'd rather at least know some details than know nothing at all.

Please, guys, share what you can.

IUe6Hvh.png

STLFanatic, I have been doing this for a while and I understand a person's need to stay secretive... I have things on the burners I won't talk about here myself.

My post was in jest... a little ribbing if you will. Hence the Ha! and wink wink, nudge nudge. Guess I should be more blatant than subtle. :D

Im guessing its logos on demand.... Pretty tight security stuff there.

In order to subscribe to LogosOnDemand.net/NHL, you must already be a license holder with the National Hockey League. If you are not already a license holder, you must first contact them and complete the licensing process before subscribing. If you currently hold a license with the NHL, then you may subscribe to our site to obtain all the latest digital artwork. To become a subscriber, simply download the PDF file from the link below, fill out all contact and payment information, and fax it to (770) 612-0439. The form is an Acrobat file.

Same for each league (no NFL or NBA)

And Im guessing if your liscenced w/ the league, and w/ LoD, and you leak something, there are some penalties.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I disagree completely.

I'd rather at least know some details than know nothing at all.

Please, guys, share what you can.

I'm totally torn.

Half of me is getting all angry because it feels like "ha ha, I know a secret you can't know. Ppppttthhh!"

And the other half wants some things debunked when they can be.

And a third half (oh man, too many halves) thinks some "in the know" people may be engaging in intentional disinformation.

So... I think I just need to stay out of these threads until I see a leaked logo on the homepage.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

im presuming the wordmark is going to look something like this?

Sabres.png

i maybe off on the colors.

He said heaving modified, so I'm betting you can count on a little more pizazz.

And, sorry about that RedEye, I guess I just didn't catch the light-hearted-ness of your post.

That said, we've got a couple of guys here who appear to be completely serious, and I completely disagree.

Give us any information you feel comfortable giving us. It's completley understandable that you can't give us everything, but the more we can get the better, period.

Archived