New Sabres Logo??

gbasalmon

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same shoulder logo and a buffalo head that's awfully reminiscent of the rejected Bills logo? I'm not sure I'm biting on this one just yet.

If it is legit, peee-you.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

additionally, im taking this with a grain of salt...

The orginization as a whole DISLIKES the current buffalo head logo, so why would the just go with another buffalo head, without a Sabre in it? (And the team likes to use the B & sabre logo)

Only time will tell....

I don't mind the secondary but OHMIGOD THE PRIMARY MARK IS AWFUL.

THE BILLS SHOULD SUE THE SABRES SO THAT THEY DON'T GO THIS WAY.

I hope this is a really well done fake, with all the pantone colors and info about LogosOnDemand.net on the bottom of the page.

The yellow is awful, and the blue too dark.

Where's the circle with crossed swords?

THE MOST IMPORTANT AND GERMANE QUESTION HERETOFORE:

what is the source of this image... who posted? who found it? who saved a copy and reposted?

I pray this is a hoax.

Even if it isn't a hoax, there is precedent with the Bills responding to fan mania created by WGR being emailed about the leak posted on Creamer's site.

I remember so well because I emailed Bauerle and the Bulldog the black and white Bills image posted on the TESS copyright website and set off a maelstrom of fury and speculation that led to the Bills scrapping the plans to use an alternate logo.

I think (hope) it's a fake. That wouldn't look good on a hockey jersey. A football helmet yes, hockey jersey no.

Like someone said before a major complaint was that the current primary logo was absent sabres I hope the new logo will feature what the team is names after.

But it's too hideous to be real.

That's what I thought about the new Anahiem identity, but we've all seen now that it's for real.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

But it's too hideous to be real.

That's what I thought about the new Anahiem identity, but we've all seen now that it's for real.

Yea unfortunatly there tends to be a rule with these leaks. If it's ugly it's probably real.

Archived