New NBA Ball?

Carter23

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually haven't been following this thread so I had no clue that it was mentioned that the ABA ball couldn't be done with this. I just looked for the pic of the new ball and made it ABAish because it is a running joke on the boards. So i don't know if it is possible.

Yes you could.  You could make the X panel one color, and each of the other panels different colors.

There are only two panels. Two identical, intertwining X panels.

So what happens to the money ball at the three point shootout?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Reminds me of the official NBL 12 panel ball made by Molten. I really like the NBL ball, especially the dual color scheme.

Molten%20ball.jpg

I don't mind the new NBA ball either.

Wow... I wish the NBA would do something like that. That looks really nice!

IUe6Hvh.png

Reminds me of the official NBL 12 panel ball made by Molten. I really like the NBL ball, especially the dual color scheme.

Molten%20ball.jpg

I don't mind the new NBA ball either.

Wow... I wish the NBA would do something like that. That looks really nice!

i always hated those balls, but got used to it as i got used to the bal, cos when i shoot free throws, i lined my fingers up with the lines, but thse ones dont allow that....

i always thought that it looked like the molten NBL balls, also i think they are used in the Olympics

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I wish it would be the old ABA design. I was at a Dallas Chapparals game in the early 70s..they read the special number over the PA, and that was the number on the cover of my program, so I got to go down and try to sink a free throw. Make it, you get season tix. Miss, you get an authentic game ball. Since I knew there was no way I woulc go to all the games as I was in 6th grade, I basically missed on purpose as I really wanted an actual game ball.

It was a vinyl ball! a fake! Some guy handed it to me in a plastic baggie.

I was UPset.

I wish it would be the old ABA design. I was at a Dallas Chapparals game in the early 70s..they read the special number over the PA, and that was the number on the cover of my program, so I got to go down and try to sink a free throw. Make it, you get season tix. Miss, you get an authentic game ball. Since I knew there was no way I woulc go to all the games as I was in 6th grade, I basically missed on purpose as I really wanted an actual game ball.

It was a vinyl ball! a fake! Some guy handed it to me in a plastic baggie.

I was UPset.

You went to a ABA game?Dang!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived