Canucks logo concept

Shane Does Art

Here's a logo i came up with after i made one with the orca, people said that a canuck is not a whale so i made this with my inspiration obviously being the canadiens logo. Tell me what you think.

C & C please.

vancouvercopy.jpg

Also i was thinking of using this logo with the different colour schemes that Vancouver has used.

Here's a logo i came up with after i made one with the orca, people said that a canuck is not a whale so i made this with my inspiration obviously being the canadiens logo. Tell me what you think.

C & C please.

vancouvercopy.jpg

Also i was thinking of using this logo with the different colour schemes that Vancouver has used.

its not bad its more of an old school look i think but the bottom of the outline of the V is a little off

I don't see why some form of an interlocking VC can't be a good crest. It's not as if they have anything better to use.

My thoughts exactly.

I like it. If it was cleaned up a bit it could be pretty cool.

C & C please.

vancouvercopy.jpg

Indeed it is not a whale, a canuck is a Canadian.. kinda like America/Yankee sort of deal

Archived