MLB All Star Game coaches

Eye

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet and I searched and searched so if I overlooked anything and this has already been posted, then scrap this but Blue Jays manager John Gibbons and Indians manager Eric Wedge are the coaches of the AL All Star team. I think that Gibbons deserves it because the Blue Jays have played well but Wedge and the Indians have underachieved significantly so far this season. If this was last season, I think that it would have made more sense for Wedge to manage the All Star Game, but not this year since the Indians have disappointed.

I'm pretty sure Ozzie Guillen and Phil Garner are the All-Star managers.

you would be correct, only American League Champions and National League Champions Managers can be Allstar Game Managers

They're exactly right. What you're referring to is that Ozzie Guillen chose Eric Wedge and John Gibbons as his bench coaches. I forgot who Phil Garner chose, but they were random managers as well. I'll try to look it up for ya.

EDIT: Garner chose Pittsburgh's Jim Tracy and Cincinnati's Jerry Narron as his coaches.

They're exactly right. What you're referring to is that Ozzie Guillen chose Eric Wedge and John Gibbons as his bench coaches. I forgot who Phil Garner chose, but they were random managers as well. I'll try to look it up for ya.

Jerry Narren from Cincinnati and someone else.

PvO6ZWJ.png

EDIT: Garner chose Pittsburgh's Jim Tracy and Cincinnati's Jerry Narron as his coaches.

Right, my fault. I meant bench coaches. Sorry guys.

Dang I think WIllie Randolph should go over Narron

Nah it should be Willie and Jerry. Both turned their teams around big time. I havent heard one good thing about the Pirates Manager

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived