My evolution of the Bruins bear

B-mer

the history of the Bruins bear logos, with my two additions to replace the widely hated "whinnie the pooh". what do you think?

bears6of.th.png

2002 - edited from the Fond Du Lac Bears of the Great Lakes Hockey League

2006 - edited from the Newark Bears of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball

If I traded this year's MVP and just dumped a good young defenseman (Nick Boynton) I would probably be a grumpy bear too. So glad I'm not a Bruins fan. It would drive me insane.

I like the black and gold version best. Nice hat.

Winnie's pimp hand be strong.

mainescarf.png

I like these. All Bruins fans know that pretty much anything would be better than Winnie the Pooh Bear, but you did well. Sufficiently fierce...I say throw 'em on an alternate jersey and see what you can make.

BTW, was that you who posted these on HFBoards? They seemed to go over well there, too.

GO BRUINS! :hockeysmiley:

i don't get it...why would you post a "history of the Bruins bear logos" with 2 logo's that they didn't use?

furthermore, why would you recommend that a professional franchise use 2 logo's that were/are used by OTHER professional franchises?

am i missing something?

jldesigns404eo.png

a) yes, it was me that posted them on HFboards

B) it's my history of it. when i "came up" with the 2002 one, i posted it and everyone seemed to like it. then i just did the last one, so i figured i'd show it in comparison to the last, as well as the rest they've actually used. it was just something fun. as well as a way of comparing them to see what people thought. i've heard from many people that the new one isnt befitting an original 6 team.

and i used other professional teams' logos as a starting point, and altered them. i'm not great with computer drawing, so i do what i can. it's not like i'm saying "hey, check out what i came up with!" i just think that those or something like them would be a good way to go

I like the 2002 bear because it looks a lot like the bear they used to use and i think the bruins would like to stay with tradition.

You can't change the classic "B in the wheel", but if God would give up control of the world for a few seconds and allow it...go with the 2006 as the primary...it ROCKS!!!

Okay okay...sorry God, make it the secondary for the shoulder and we'll call it even?

Archived