Mighty Ducks of Anaheim Concept

Giggy35

i think its great but let me know what you all think.

jersey.png

Its not who you are on the outside, its who you are on the inside that makes you great

ducksravensheat7kr.png

Fantasy Sports Experience

Orlando Palms (2006-2007) (MLH)

1- Anaheim Ducks... the mighty is gone, thank God.

2- WAY too busy. The logo is lost in the black, the player name is too dark to read, the shoulder patches are backwards, and the number needs some white in the outlining.

VmWIn6B.png

2- WAY too busy. The logo is lost in the black, the player name is too dark to read, the shoulder patches are backwards, and the number needs some white in the outlining.

-WAAAY TOO DARK

-The purple involved in the stickes does not blend well with black, hence the disappearance.

-Numbers are backwards

-Lettering is too dark, same for the numbers.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I like the colors but agree that it is too busy-

Also, the MD patch would appear to be upside down the way you have it now

yea i just realized that my bad but wildwinger the numbers aren't backwards they are in the right spots

Its not who you are on the outside, its who you are on the inside that makes you great

ducksravensheat7kr.png

Fantasy Sports Experience

Orlando Palms (2006-2007) (MLH)

yea i just realized that my bad but wildwinger the numbers aren't backwards they are in the right spots

Take a look at the 3.

Ya just because there is no mighty anymore doesn't mean people are not aloud to do a concept of it. I agree that it is way to busy and yes it is a template of the Sharks...you should try not to do that.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Take a look at the 3.

Both front-view sleeve numbers are wrong, aside from the 3 being upside-down. He'd be #53 the way you have it now.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

nope, they're backwards

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

No love for this here either.

MAJOR DESIGN FLAW:

Numbers are transposed (#53 on the one sleeve, while Giguere is #35), and in the case of the sleeve "3", upside down. Patches are upside-down on the sleeves. And the "MD" monogram no longer applies.

MAJOR COLOR SCHEME FLAW:

Dark, darker and darkest. It makes all the design elements blur together, as there is no lighter colors to give sharp contrast. Consequently, it makes the identity features hard to pick out, and makes the player names and numbers illegible.

MAJOR DESIGN SCHEME FLAW:

It's the Sharks' template. As has been said already, it's a division rival. Worse still, it's an in-state rival in "the other part" of the state (SoCal/NorCal) of California.

Three strikes, and you're out. Sorry.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Too Dark for my taste. Not a bad idea, but the light colors would help to 'enlighten' the logo or numbers. IMO

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived