Grey cup prediction

NJTank

I'm glad I'll atleast be able to peak in on this game that its on YES.

So here is my prediction

The Eskimos get revebnnge for last year and take the Grey Cup away from the Als.

Final Score

Eskimos 29

Allouettes 23

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I predict a very defensive game.

Edmonton - 1

Montreal - 0

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

hahahahahahaha....

Me and my buddies were out on the town last night here in Regina and may I say the Calgary Cheerleaders may be cute but they are snotty drunks...lol...

as for the prediction our only prediction is that Bryan Adams will get his tongue frozen to the microphone...lol...

Im sticking with the West on this one... teh Esks need to get this done this year cuz Jason Maas ain't the QB for the future...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Thanks to the Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network, i will be able to see the game....

but the Cowboys-Patriots will be on... so i'll probrally only watch it during the commercials... :P

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

i gotta say, as a kid growin up in Maryland during the great Baltimore CFL experiment, i really miss the league. I really liked the Colts/CFL colts/CFL team/stallions. imagine my dismay when i found out that in order to watch the Grey Cup i had to tune into "america one" a network which i'm not even positive exists.

maybe it was just maryland, but i remember there being real buzz about the CFL and i real love for the league around 1994-1995. I think that if the CFL had one or two american teams in northern non-NFL markets it could really help the league, i know that u guys would hate to have the grey cup back on US soil, but think of how us americans felt when the blue jays took our beloved world series trophy twice! anyway, i know that US/Canada relations arent the best right now, but i think a corporation like coca-cola or pepsi or even nike getting involved in the grey cup would do wonders. see americans love football, we cant get enuff and i think if the CFL were marketed here again, it would have a good following. or maybe its just me...

Azzuri.gif

I'm going with the Eskimos, revenge from last season's loss at home.

Edmonton 33, Montreal 24

(is it just me, or is every grey cup game decided with a score of thirysomething - twentysomething)

I win!   :D  :D  :D

Edmonton 34, Montreal 22

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived