Québécois concept

BrianVlietDesign

Good job! The jerseys look pretty cool. I like the logo and the concept of the shield, but Im not sure about the graphics inside the shield. I think you should come up something different for the inside the shield like maybe some football graphics or something. And maybe on the jerseys try using the darker blue for the main color. The light blue looks soft. That being said, I still like it though.

Good job! The jerseys look pretty cool. I like the logo and the concept of the shield, but Im not sure about the graphics inside the shield. I think you should come up something different for the inside the shield like maybe some football graphics or something. And maybe on the jerseys try using the darker blue for the main color. The light blue looks soft. That being said, I still like it though.

Thanks for the compliments and constructive criticism.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I'm with L-Train on this one... While the idea of stereotypical things in the crest is good, it doesn't say football to me.

Oh, and BTW, it's "Club de football américain".

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I'm with L-Train on this one... While the idea of stereotypical things in the crest is good, it doesn't say football to me.

Oh, and BTW, it's "Club de football américain".

I knew something was not right with the translation. I took French earlier in the year and I got the du and de mixed up. And I wanted to add the accent over the "e", but with the font I used. It would not add it. So, that's something I'll have to go back and fix up.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived