Jays to wear Canada Day Unis

29a

I might have to convince my wife to go to the game with me (if there are still tickets.) We are looking for something to do on Canada Day.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a reply to my email and they said they would be selling some Canada Day items at the Jays Shop... so I might have to go down and watch the game on Saturday.

I'm pretty anxious

I just got a reply to my email and they said they would be selling some Canada Day items at the Jays Shop... so I might have to go down and watch the game on Saturday.

I'm pretty anxious

SWEET!!! That is great news! Looks like im droppin by to buy a hat tomorrow! :D

...Or if I can convince my friend to come along, I may actually stay to watch the game.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Some news regarding Saturday:

BOTH the Jays and the Phils will have Canadian flags sewn to their hats, marking the first time both teams would have the Canadian flag on their hats.

The Jays will be wearing their uniforms with red accents, the numbering in red and ?CANADA? on the nameplates in place of the players names.

BlueJays.com Linkage

There goes my hopes of another Red jays uniform. The ones from 200 where my favorites, all red, white piping, white numbers, the blue int he logos was changed to balck, awesome jersey...

but I've never been able to find a pic, or a jersey to buy...

These sound ok, guess I'll have to see they to judge, I'm interested in seeing what the hats look like

Some news regarding Saturday:

BOTH the Jays and the Phils will have Canadian flags sewn to their hats, marking the first time both teams would have the Canadian flag on their hats.

The Jays will be wearing their uniforms with red accents, the numbering in red and ?CANADA? on the nameplates in place of the players names.

BlueJays.com Linkage

There goes my hopes of another Red jays uniform. The ones from 200 where my favorites, all red, white piping, white numbers, the blue int he logos was changed to balck, awesome jersey...

but I've never been able to find a pic, or a jersey to buy...

These sound ok, guess I'll have to see they to judge, I'm interested in seeing what the hats look like

You and me both on the hat. I hope to buy one tomorrow if they are decent... but as of now, I still have no sweet clue if im going out to Etobicoke for rib fest or dragging my friend to the Jays game, or just to the pro shop to buy a hat.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Let it be known, this is what I'm predicting the unis will look like tomorrow.

CanadaDayJays.gif

BTW, thanks Chris for the template, couldn't have been possible without that contribution. Now lets see if this is anything close to what we'll see tomorrow...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

thats not bad, I'm hoping for a red hat with a black bil. I have one from 2000 with that logo, in black and white, with the Canadian Flag on the back in place of the MLB logo.

It's sweet, but way too small for my head anymore :( and they don't sell it anymore

thats not bad, I'm hoping for a red hat with a black bil. I have one from 2000 with that logo, in black and white, with the Canadian Flag on the back in place of the MLB logo.

It's sweet, but way too small for my head anymore :( and they don't sell it anymore

That would look very good, but considering the article said the red would be accents...what I whipped up is what I'm suspsecting it will be. If anything, they'd have a red bill, but I'm not sure they'd go to a complete red cap. If they do though, I'd be very happy.

I put the patch on the side of the cap because thats were most patches have gone in recent years. The USA patches went on the other side if I remember correctly though...

I wonder if there will be a maple leaf on the jersey anywhere...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Yah...I couldnt resist doing this on my laptop touch pad.

Cappie.gif

Lets hope this is what they will be wearing because I'd snatch that baby up in a second.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Cappie.gif

Lets hope this is what they will be wearing because I'd snatch that baby up in a second.

WHERE'S THE FLAG!!?!?!

TREASON!!!!

Cappie.gif

I think the only thing that would keep me from buying that hat would be my hatred of the Blue Jays and love of the Red Sox.

I think it might look better with a blue bill though. Hmm...

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived