Peter Gammons

Swiss

I already received a break news email from Boston.com that says:

Gammons has surgery for brain aneurysm

I hope he'll recover his health!!! I always like him because of his well crafted opinions about baseball.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

BDD_PG_hot_stove.jpg

Wow - who knew Andrew Jackson could work the guitar so well? :)

In all seriousness, I wish him and his family the very best for a speedy and full recovery. He makes the game that much more enjoyable, and does it without insulting the intelligence of his audience.

BTW, ESPN set up a site online where you can send get-well wishes to Peter and his family.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

My thoughts and prayers are with Gammons. He really is a great baseball analyst, probably one of ESPN's top analysts overall. Right now he is listed in good condition, so I hope he continues to recover well.

By the way, I think it is cool how ESPN had Gammons "sideline" reporting on the Sunday Night baseball games this year. Hopefully we'll see him again soon.

AM.gif

BTW, ESPN set up a site online where you can send get-well wishes to Peter and his family.

Where? I can't find that link. Thanks in advance.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

wouldn't Gammons make a GREAT commisioner? 'Course my MOM would make a better commish than Bud, but that's beside the point. Peter would be perfect- HE actually knows the game.

It would not be the first time a writter becam Comish Ford C. Fricck was a writer before becoming comish.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived