Weird, but cool

LEWJ

Im sure someone has seen it before, but its a pic of LeBron in a Bulls Jersey. This was either photoshopped in comparison to MJ, or before the draft predictions. However I think its very interesting.

lebron%202.jpg

EDIT: I dont think he could've worn #23 even if he was drafted by the Bulls, because It was retired, I believe.

EDIT: I dont think he could've worn #23 even if he was drafted by the Bulls, because It was retired, I believe.

That's true. Remember when Jordan came back he had to switch to another number (45) I think because they had already retired his jersey in his absence.

That's true. Remember when Jordan came back he had to switch to another number (45) I think because they had already retired his jersey in his absence.

Jordan didn't wear #23 when he came back due to his father's death (IIRC)

From wikipedia (although granted it's not the best source)

"I'm back": Jordan's return to the NBA

Jordan's underwhelming performances in baseball and the professional baseball players' strike of 1994 prompted him to consider rejoining the Bulls. On September 9, 1994, he scored 52 points in a charity basketball game set up by Scottie Pippen (which also happened to be the final basketball game held at the Chicago Stadium), showing that he could still be dominant. Later, on March 18, 1995, Jordan announced his return to the NBA through a two-word press release: "I'm back." The next day, Jordan donned jersey number 45 (his number with the Barons), as his familiar 23 had been retired in his honor during his first retirement, and took the court with the Bulls to face the Indiana Pacers in Indianapolis, scoring 19 points in a Bulls loss.

Linky

He isn't even the best player out of that draft, so I wouldn't say he's lived up to "da" hype.

then who is the best out the draft who D-wade? no d wade was put in the best situation but lebron was truly the best of the 03 draft. did u watch the playoffs? u must have not if you didnt agree with what i said.

Im sure someone has seen it before, but its a pic of LeBron in a Bulls Jersey. This was either photoshopped in comparison to MJ, or before the draft predictions. However I think its very interesting.

lebron%202.jpg

I guess since the recent Heat victory and subsequent MVP for Dwayne Wade, I'd say that pic should have Wade's face not LeBron's. Wade has taken an early lead in the greatness of that class, despite the great performance of LeBron in the playoffs.

He isn't even the best player out of that draft, so I wouldn't hay he's lived up to "da" hype.

:rolleyes:

Put him on a Pat Riley coached team and surround him with a supporting cast that includes Shaquille O'Neal and we'll see true greatness.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Archived