Red wings alternate concept

Jezus_Ghoti

I have posted this on another uniform board, so some of you will have seen it. I am just getting into this uniform design thing (I mean I have been interested in uniforms for years, but I am finally starting to produce my own designs that are more than just sketches on paper). This particular design is my first attempt at designing on a computer. Obviously it is based on the whole Detroit-octopus thing. Here's the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/realities/wings.html

cute fan/child jersey.  Obviously wouldn't work for the on ice stuff.  For future reference, the sleeve logo should go where you have the #'s now, and the sleeve numbers should be between the two purple swooshes, in the lower bicep area.  You might also want to put those little circles on the back purple area, too, for consistancy.  Buffalo's template works well here.  Not a bad early effort.  Nice and clean.

Wow.

That is cute.

And cool.

I love it to bits.

Kinda makes me want to do my own...

DUCK AND COVER!!!

I opted to use the Sabres' alternate with a color swap, and I opted to make my own secondary "logo" out of the Red Wings wordmark.

This does not do my idea justice.

Red Wings Alternate

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Oh, the pain.

Just allow me to clarify: as a Wings fan I might actually be out campaigning against them getting a 3rd. They are one of the very few teams that have stuck with tradition (hell, even the Canadiens are wearing an alt). I just wanted to do this since the Wings are also one of the only teams with the possibility for a completely different look that would still be recognizable as the Wings. All these other alternate jerseys just look made-up to me... like their is no need/reason for them to exist.

Archived