New Bucks logo preview

jiriwelsch

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since This is your first post Im sure most people wouldnt have really believed you, or would have questioned your sources greatly.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Since This is your first post Im sure most people wouldnt have really believed you, or would have questioned your sources greatly.

But he's Jiri Welsch - he plays for the Bucks!

:D

It's where I sit.

The home unis would have green with red piping on the sides, and shoulders would be red with green piping. Roads would be green and on the sides would have white with red piping. Didn't get into the shoulders of the roads.

Oh and that we already know the logo and wordmark.

Dude, you don't even want to know what happened to the last guy who doubted Jiri Welsch

Wait, the shoulders have a different color that the rest of the jersey :therock: ? This sounds kind of strange... trying to think of an example of this.

Like this:

michelleedwards_205x110.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Wait, the shoulders have a different color that the rest of the jersey  :therock: ?  This sounds kind of strange... trying to think of an example of this.

Like this:

michelleedwards_205x110.jpg

This has me a little worried now. I can't imagine this look being done well. If this is true and they are having a different color on the shoulders, it's just going to look like a WNBA jersey.... I haven't anticipated a new jersey like this ever, I just hope it comes through and looks good. And this possibility has me thinking I will be dissapointed

Maybe its a red stripe... like on the new nike template from last year (see florida) Or like wisconsin, or something

FF111635-s.jpg

Maybe? Or something with a small stripe across the shoulder.

We can only hope its not full shoulder. But I will leave my judgement till I see them.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Perhaps when he said "shoulders" he meant "arm holes?" Just a thought.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Perhaps when he said "shoulders" he meant "arm holes?"  Just a thought.

That would calm me down a bit. But I think he would have said "shoulder piping" or something to that effect.

Not everyone is conversant in the language of the industry.

I can see somebody calling the arm holes "shoulders."

I just hope the road jersey says "Milwaukee" instead of "Bucks".

It says you already know the wordmark and logo.  Are you guys referring to the recolored version of the current one or has a new one been leaked?  If there is indeed a new one would someone mind posting it?

http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pfId=41-04658

Save the slugalo.

Archived