New Bucks logo preview

jiriwelsch

I just hope the road jersey says "Milwaukee" instead of "Bucks".
It says you already know the wordmark and logo.  Are you guys referring to the recolored version of the current one or has a new one been leaked?  If there is indeed a new one would someone mind posting it?

http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pfId=41-04658

I'd even take a MILW. if they don't want to go with the entire Milwaukee.... But I hope for this as well.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can tell that the template is old because it has Ray Allen's name on the back.

And I would think it strange for Jiri Welsch to come here just to post info. Although it's more credible than saying T.J. Ford or Michael Redd did it.

And the jerseys won't be unveiled until September (and it's anyone's guess if they'll be in NBA Live 07 on Sept. 27). So my guess is that they haven't finished the design yet.

And the jerseys won't be unveiled until September (and it's anyone's guess if they'll be in NBA Live 07 on Sept. 27).

Last year, NBA Live got advance copies of the new Pacers jerseys (as well as the Pistons, Celtics, and Nuggets new alternates) and included them in the game, but had them hidden and locked. Once the jerseys were officially unveiled, they posted a code on the EA website that would unlock these jerseys. So if anyone wants to buy a copy of NBA Live and start trying codes...

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Does anyone know for sure if the road uniform with be Green?

Beacuse I wouldnt Be surprised if they were Red or if they had a Red alternate. Seeing how they were suppose to have an alternate last season but didnt cause they were changing the logo.

But someone let me know for sure with proof (an article or sumthin) that its GREEN.

No proof yet of anything beyond that cap. But the reports so far are that they will wear green on the road.

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/sports/articles...suni050506.html

Multiple sources told OnMilwaukee.com that the Bucks will unveil new uniforms next season, ditching the purple, green and silver color palette for a green, red and white scheme that more closely resembles the threads that the team wore during the early 1980s. (emphasis mine)

That would be green. But nothing official yet.

If this is legit, why are the bottoms of "Milwaukee" not shadowed like the bottom of Bucks?

Even if this IS legit the colors do not work well together, compete with eachother...at least on my monitor and it is calibrated for print.

<EDIT> Aw now he took them down..... not playing nice Taz :P

I hope the bucks use this

I saw this on the IGN boards and had to show you guys, what do yo think? I personally llove it.I hope the bucks use this

If I never see that thing again it'll be too soon.

Cause then I won't have to comment on stuff like this...

For a NBA team, I think they're aweful

and say...........I know. I know. I can't undo it. It's out there in the public domain on bucks boards now. I can't take it back.

It was years ago and eons ago in terms of my style.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I don't have a screen shot of this, but on ESPN's NBA Draft Preview tonight, while the team logos are flashing on the bottow with picks, needs, and comments. When the Bucks logo comes up, it's background color is a dark green (as people have guessed) with the same triangle logo, but it's main color is silver. I don't know if people have heard of this or not.

Archived