Chicago Sports Crossovers

snetsrak43

That Wolves Set is Amazing.

The Red is my favorite, as all the colors pop so well. I think the BP is my least fave, mainly because I'd go with a different logo for the jersey. Still, extremely solid.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presenting Phillies Football!

philliesfball.png

-I messed around a little with a blue alternate but couldn't find anything I liked, so I decided not to break with precedent and not do a third jersey even though I kind of wanted to. C&C Please

Capitals Baseball coming up next.

Real nice concept. The Blue should be a tad darker on the Jersey....it believe.. GREAT JOB

can you please do a new england/boston set? that would be really cool. bruins baseball, pats basketball, celtics hockey, sox football...something like that.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Tampa Bucs Football!

bucsbball.png

-Well I pretty much ditched the flag in favor of just the skull and swords. I wasn't sure what to do with the blank space that used to be a football. Resisted the temptation for an all pewter uniform. C&C Please.

Next up, Boston/New England something

brianurlacher.png

So I cleaned up a raster basketball template and thus was ready for my first shot at a basketball crossover.

Before this I pulled from the big 4: MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, and one MLS

But, there are so many other good logos out there. One in particular I envisioned for a basketball concept.

The Minnesota Swarm of the National Lacrosse League!

swarmbball.png

-The big thing I was worried about was the shorts stripes looking like lighting bolts. The just match the main logo, however. Coincidentally the Minnesota Wild font seemed like a good match. No real players here, I'm boring and too lazy to look for actual player names.

Hope you like basketball because the Tampa Bucs are hitting the court next.

Nice! Only suggestion would be to flip the direction of the "bolts" so they're point backwards like a stinger.

Real good work!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I guess I'm coming around to the idea of "cross over" concepts. I never really got the point, but now I see that it can be an effective exercise in creating an identity via a team's uniforms. Nice work on these.

Great work! Very well done, all of them. It makes me sad that some of these aren't real teams for that sport!

I'll throw in my request/suggestion like most others...

Colorado Avalanche football or baseball--I think that'd be a challenging one, but one that could turn out great!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

those celtics baseball ones are amazing. thanks for doing them, i really appreciate it :D

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

No comments on the Royals (come one wheres the fan base! :) )

Colorado Avalanche Football

avalancefball.png

So I encourage you to look at their actual uniform to see my inspiration. C&C Please.

Alouettes?

the stripe down the side makes me think of aztecs...that or diamondbacks maybe..lol

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

Great stuff! A couple quick comments and questions

1. The Wolves baseball, Capitals baseball, and Blackhawks football all look like they could be pro uniforms tomarrow. Excellent work.

2. I really the like the Tamp Bay Bucs basketball, but the white set needs more red.

3. The Swarm basketball set looks almost like it could double for a Fouts era Chargers crossover. Actually, a Fouts era Chargers cross over wouold be great.

4. Is it ok to post our own crossovers on this thread? Or would you rather keep it just your work

5. Am I the only one who thinks NFL teams would make great hockey unis?

Archived