Football (Soccer) concept

StefOn

I know literally nothing about the team in question (or the Austrian leagues in general) but I have to say these are all great clean concepts. I love the colla ron the first concept, but I thing if you changed the collar on the second Albion concept to white that you would have a thing of true beauty.

if I recall right, these are the fellas who play futbol nowadays under the name Red Bull Salzburg, are they not? heh, I like the "Kreuzberg" design there, with the two tone purple and all.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

if I recall right, these are the fellas who play futbol nowadays under the name Red Bull Salzburg, are they not? heh, I like the "Kreuzberg" design there, with the two tone purple and all.

Yes and no

It was Austria Salzburg but the club has nothing to do with the Red Bulls. When Red Bull took over they spit on our history and colors and supporters. (Quote: "There is no history, no archive!" I think the Cleveland Browns Fans must be in part familiar with the feelings the core group of supporters had. After protests failed the supporters founded the club under it's old name in a much lower league. We're on the way up, fear the day we face the ones who murdered our club.

The recent developments are quite similar to the story of AFC Wimbledon or United of Manchester.

if I recall right, these are the fellas who play futbol nowadays under the name Red Bull Salzburg, are they not?  heh, I like the "Kreuzberg" design there, with the two tone purple and all.

Yes and no

It was Austria Salzburg but the club has nothing to do with the Red Bulls. When Red Bull took over they spit on our history and colors and supporters. (Quote: "There is no history, no archive!" I think the Cleveland Browns Fans must be in part familiar with the feelings the core group of supporters had. After protests failed the supporters founded the club under it's old name in a much lower league. We're on the way up, fear the day we face the ones who murdered our club.

The recent developments are quite similar to the story of AFC Wimbledon or United of Manchester.

yes it was a shame to see the glazer takeover of ManUtd, and like you say the story of your club sounds similar - i like the concept a lot, very nice, and very clean too - good luck to your club as it hopefully rises to the top of the table

worldchampsll1.png

Archived