AUTOCAD PATRIOT

BuddyLane

Ok. I have been bitten by the creative bug again. I have started complaining to the wife, that I need to be able to draw again. I did a rough sketch of a Patriot, then sat down on AutoCAD and I created this one. I am going to modify it some and shade it in. Here is where it is now.PATRIOT.jpg7ec96974.jpg

Bengalssuck.jpg

Ok. I have been bitten by the creative bug again. I have started complaining to the wife, that I need to be able to draw again. I did a rough sketch of a Patriot, then sat down on AutoCAD and I created this one. I am going to modify it some and shade it in. Here is where it is now.PATRIOT.jpg7ec96974.jpg

interesting, looks like a character of the adult swim cartoon the boondocks. but i do like where this is going.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

yeah i like this - only thing i would say is that make sure that it doesn't blend in to itself if you know what i mean, such as the brim of the hat almost gets lost in the blue, as do a bit of facial features in the brighter red - i do like it though, don't see many logos that are head on like that, very cool

worldchampsll1.png

Archived