New Bucs Uniforms?

andyb7290

The bucs have been wearing new practice jerseys with strange piping and a different number style. Speculation says new game uniforms soon. this matches new numbers... a possible leak or am I an idiot and they already released it?

http://www.footballfanatics.com/images/pro.../FF145268-s.jpg

Here are the practice jerseys:http://www.buccaneers.com/av/photoview.aspx?imagepath=/media/photos/misc/Camp06_15_06_1_b.jpg&title=Story%20Image:%20Working%20Plan

They've had those practice uniforms for a few years now. I wouldn't think they are changing their uniforms.

Are you sure they have had these because in my exerience its been a little more focused on sleeve type striping and whatnot

They've had those practice uniforms for a few years now. I wouldn't think they are changing their uniforms.

last year i remember a post about the same thing turns out those were an idea for a jersey change but were hard to see from some seats cause the 4 looked like a 9 but they still practice in them

ATL

I think it's unique with the font and all, but it would be a huge downgrade to what they have now. It looks as if they dropped the orange outline on the numbers, the ship on one sleeve is facing the wrong way, they dropped the wordmark, they dropped the black collar, and they dropped the black at the bottom of the sleeve making the sleeve way too plain. OK for Mon-Sat...Not OK for SUN!!

The only thing wrong with the current Buc jerseys (IMO) is they need to outline the nameplate like they do the numbers and on the white jersey, outline the wordmark in red. If they decide to go the alt route, the black fasion jersey would be the way to go. It looks good in the store and on Madden, but that would be even less time for the hardly used red jersey.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived