Minnesota Vikings concept

Dave Ship

I love the striping/horn patterns. It's very unique. Like many have said, the colors need some tweaking. I actually really like the number font, but if it's Houston's, I guess that gives means to change it. It also doesn't seem to fit well with the 'Vikings' font under the collar.

With some tweaks, this is looking to be a great, unique concept, as most of yours turn out to be.

Funny you bring this concept up, my high school was the Vikings and our uniforms are very close to these.  I loved wearing them, and I would love to see the Minnesota Viks were them to.

Okay Dom....I'm confused.....I wonder which "Viking" school you went to....Puyallup is my guess, but Curtis (University Place) uses the decal "Viks" (a misspelling?) on their helmets...Now which is it? :D

Mike

My first thought was Rainier Beach but they don't really have that design. Plus it's in King County. :rolleyes:

I like this concept, but I agree about lightening up the purple and gold.

I like almost all of your stuff quite a bit beatnik (wasn't crazy about your Bengals' concept but that is probably because I am a Bengals fan) and this one is one of your best so far IMO. I am excited to see your helmet and pant stripe for this concept when finished. Nice job, and nice with the darker purple.

Archived