College Football Schedule Sigs

footballfiji

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rembemer now rice, san jose and ulm have new helmets, i know rice is uisng a owl holding the r on sliver and san jose is just going with tne "canoe" on blue and ulm is ulm on the gold helmet

I thought about that but since Charles over at THe Helmet Project hasn't updated them I won't be able to (I'm using his helmet logos). On a couple of the other sigs that have those teams on them I just used the old helmet (especially for Rice and SJSU) because they were easily recognizable.

As for ULMonroe I did created a new helmet for them because of the name changes and the fact that their old helmet said "Indians" and had a spear logo.

You should see that one when the CUSA section comes up.

If I go through them all and someone wants to use a team that has either Rice, SJSU, or ULM on their schedule then I will be happy to update them when they come out.

On a side note, these schedules are free to whoever wants to use them. Feel free. Just host them on your site.

I noticed you forgot Temple among the Independents.

Other then, nice work with these sigs. I like how you use the helmets (Namely for Rice, San Jose State and UL-Monroe since those are unknown as of now) and the schedule is in a nice easy to read format.

Most of the pics (if they include players and about 10% of the stadium pics) come from the team's website.

The logos come from here at Sportslogos.

The remaining stadiums and some other "icon" images (like Testudo for Maryland, The Wolf Pack Statue for NC State, Ram Statue for Colorado State, and Tommy Trojan for USC) come from webshots.com

The conference logos come from ncaafootball.com (the official NCAA Football Site)

Most of the information I see for Temple has them in the MAC now. This is the cover from their 2005 Media Guide:

fb_web.jpg

I will include them in the MAC.

temple isn't necessarily in the mac; they're an affiliate until next year. i'm not complaining that the temple sig needs to be done. it can be done whenever (seriously, who here is an owls fan?), i'm just letting you know.

458345eaff17a1237.png

458346630fe2186b2.png

maybe you could go back and and the final helmet to those with 13 game seasons.....but i really like them all....good choices for the picture on the side

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

Archived