Most annoying post

zoneranger

I dislike it when someone comes on and with one of their first 5 posts "Can someone vectorise ... for me"   then we never hear from them again.

I also don't like lectures from other posters about how the veterans should behave on the forum... if they are getting out of hand, I'll deal with it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Question: Most annoying post :: Total Votes:22

Can someone make me a logo? -------------------------14

What font is this? ------------------------------------------1

What happened to the SLE? ----------------------------- 3

Heres another stupid poll. --------------------------------1

Non-logo related posts. ----------------------------------2

Other (Please specify) -----------------------------------1

i think we have our answer...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I voted for "What happened to the SLE?". Mainly because I'm an offender to the "can you make me a logo?". I also think that the making logo's topics arent that bad because some good can come of them. It's peoples good ideas being expressed in other peoples views of what it should be. It can create some interesting logo's and some pretty solid ideas. However when they ask in a brutal manner with no class or if they ask over and over (bryonK) then yes it is terribly annoying. At least I asked for logo ideas and didnt just scram from this board! I love it here! :D  :;):

1. Poor etiquette by both newbies and vets.

2. The expectation that newbies should read a FAQ thread thats already 2 pages long.

3. The same people repeatedly engaging in namecalling over american indian team names.

4. Misstyping the word THE

5. Everything else included in the poll selections.

Wow, thanks gang. I feel better.

2. The expectation that newbies should read a FAQ thread thats already 2 pages long.

I don't think the expectation is for newbies to read the entire thread, but at least the TFAQ itself. And that being said, I've never thought it was too much to ask anyone who posts here to at least read it before jumping headlong into the boards. Others may see it differently, but that's my view.

4. Misstyping the word THE

HEY... I apologize for that a million times as I am probably the worst for doing it... i figure if you dont realize what "teh" means you are an idiot...lol... I think quicker than I type and really whats "teh" big deal...lmao...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I voted for "make me a logo". Sometimes it's fun to see what comes out of it, but I don't know how many of us want to spend our time drawing up something for a second-rate fantasy team, especially when the guy later starts telling you what he REALLY had in mind. Also, some ask for logos, then don't follow up.

My advice to those folks is to buy some vectorized clip art. Sometimes there are interesting pieces and they'll have fun making it their own logo.

Although most people add this to posts later, but "Your team sucks. Ha Ha." gets a little old, too. Someone will start a good topic, then 15 posts later the original idea has turned into blather. Sigh.

i voted for 'can somebody make me a logo', which in my mind also means 'can someone vectorize this', but only when appreciation isn't shown......also, on my own tangent, the amount of misspelling on the boards drives me nuts....slow down.

I think it's pretty stupid to pick people out of a group for just not knowing better. I dont buy into mod mentality, and i dont buy into peer preasure. If you want to tell someone that they've done somthing that "Offends" you, tell them in a calm way, dont wave your time on the board like it makes you better.

I think the guy who made this poll dropped the ball on one option...

Lest we forget the days of yore, when xlr8r/red dragon/or whatever moniker he had picked for the day would come on and tell us, daily, his new divisions for football, baseball, or any professional sport known to mankind.  Who could forget his logical moves like moving the Packers to Bismark, ND, or his changing classic teams like the Raiders or Jets simply because those were names he didn't like, or his expanding 24 teams in one season, etc.  

Ah....brings back memories.....nah.

Archived