NC State Rugby

ArsenalGnnr

FYI, this is what we have now:

ncstaterugbynow9fs.png

our old coach wanted us to look like the All Blacks, which is cool, except the jerseys are very very hot, which, by definition, is not cool.

Those second jerseys are supposed to be white, but they've evolved into a sweat/dirt stained color. Rugby and white don't mix well.

heh, even though I'm more of an aussie rules connosieur myself, I'll bite. teh homes look cool, the roads are pretty good too. About the only change I'd make aesthetically would be pairing teh white jersey with red shorts (or would that be too much red?).

looking like the All Blacks is a cool idea in theory, but those old ones don't look like NC State-ish to me (to quote bucco B, that red got much mo non-existant). then again, I recall an odd color scheme used by the rugby club at my old school, UW Whitewater. The varsity teams and other club teams use purple and white (occasionally throwing silver and black into the mix), but the rugby teams wear green and royal blue. about as different as you can get from purple and white. Don't ask me why they picked those colors, I couldn't tell you.

http://orgs.uww.edu/uwwmensrugby

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

nothing about those say NC State to me.

as for Hendricks. didnt he have to give his son control of the company because he was being tried for drugs and trafficing or something.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Seems to me it was his brother John who ran things while Rick was in hot water. I dont think it was drugs that he was in trouble with, it was either tax evasion or fraud, possibly money laundering.

Sadly both his son and brother (among others) passed away in a plane crash about a year and a half ago enroute to a race.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

About the only change I'd make aesthetically would be pairing teh white jersey with red shorts

We have to buy our own shorts ourselves. Shorts are usually only available in Black, Navy or white in catelogs/on-line stores.

I dont know where the Hendrick Chevy logo you have came from but in your version it is spelled wrong. Its Hendrick with a "k."

I got it here: Brandsoftheworld

Weird that the only one w/ a 'k' is the motorsports one. All of the others are missing it. Go figure. Anyhow, they probably won't give us enough to be on the jersey anyhow, just a website banner.

Archived